PC CHECK

alexfer84
Go to solution Solved by L.E.D,
1 minute ago, alexfer84 said:

this video explains both options one idk and the other is downloading it onto the usb drive would that work cause then i can do that rn since i have spare usb laying around

USB method would be preferred for you then

If i connect the usb thing and flahs bios stuff will it work building my pc normally like being able to update the bios with  the intel chip in?

The manual says you do not need the cpu installed to update the motherboard bios.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Just now, L.E.D said:

The manual says you do not need the cpu installed to update the motherboard bios.

ok thanks for your help i think im gonna go to sleep now since its 3:27 AM but before i go do you have any case fan recommendations

ok thanks for your help i think im gonna go to sleep now since its 3:27 AM but before i go do you have any case fan recommendations

If you have the budget Noctua fans are great and last forever. if not use a cheap fan because some air flow is better than none

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

1 minute ago, L.E.D said:

If you have the budget Noctua fans are great and last forever. if not use a cheap fan because some air flow is better than none

Thanks for the help i was kinda wanting rgb fans cause they look cool but i also dont car as long aas they are good and i have heard about noctua alot from linus so yeah again thanks for the help im logging out now