tweaking infinity fabric

i have 3800X w/ 3800 CL14. having stability issues and suspect 1900 FLCK. how can i tweak this? i'm reading SOC and VDDG. should i bump both or try just one first? what are safe voltages? any other setting that needs to be tweaked? whats the best way to stress test this? prime95?

There aren't really any voltages that can increase FCLK stability, at least for daily usage. The 1.8V rail can help with stability, but not enough to get it fully stable at something higher. SOC voltage is more for the memory controller to handle higher speeds, VDDG I don't think I've ever touched since it really isn't that big a deal. 

If you think that the stability issues are because of FCLK, run Y cruncher 1B (this is just the benchmark I've found to show FCLK performance regressions the most clearly) while at 1900 FCLK and then again at 1866 FCLK. If the score improves dramatically, it's clocked too high and there really isn't anything you can do to help. 

VDDG IOD and VSOC. Try 1.15v SOC and 1.065v VDDG IOD. Maybe turn SOC LLC to lvl3 or 4.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14