Vantec NexStar HX4 Quad 3.5 Inch HDD Enclosure ?????

As i have finally completed my system build i thought it was time to move on to my storage solution. ATM my system only has a 120gb ssd and 3 external HDD's (adding upto 3.5tb). I was looking into getting the "Vantec NexStar HX4 Quad 3.5 Inch HDD Enclosure" but there was one thing i was unsure about. Can i use various HDD's with this enclosure or will they all have to be the same? I currently have a 2tb seagate usb 3 external HDD which i would like to take out and put into this enclousre and was also going to buy a 2 tb Western digital and put it in as well as another 1tb hdd that i have lying around. Can i configure it this way or will i have to get all idential drives?
Thanks !

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=210_177_287&products_id=20685

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

You should be fine to put in the drives that you have. I believe Linus used to have a random selection of drives in his server for a while

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

You should be fine to put in the drives that you have. I believe Linus used to have a random selection of drives in his server for a while

Yeah i thought so too at first just double checking just in case.

I wish i had his setup lol

thanks!

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410