First build ever.

MistaKupa

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone could help me with my first PC build please I would really appreciate it. So far my build looks like this.

Budget (including currency):  approximately 2000€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: All sort of games, maybe some rendering and also streaming from time to time

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Display LCD monitor 24,5" Dell AW2521hf Alienware.

GPU: GAINWARD GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix LHR 10GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-12700F
CPU cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

MotherBoard: GIGABYTE B660M GAMING X DDR4
RAM: Kingston FURY 32 GB KIT DDR4 3600 MHz CL18 Beast Black
Storage: Apacer AS2280P4U Pro 2 TB
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GA
CASE: Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Black

I am building trough eshop named Alza.sk .
I dont know if this is the best build for my budget so if anyone can help me with it I will really aprreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your help! 

Build1.png

Build2.png

That build is fine, I'd want a better PSU (there have been reports of the 850 GA having issues with 3080s, at least early in the life span of 30 series), go for a cheaper RAM kit (it's 50/50 whether 3600MHz works in gear 1 on the non-K SKUs, might as well save your money and go 3200MHz instead), and am a bit sketched out by that SSD (never heard of it before, doesn't mean it's bad but I'd probably want something else), but that's about it. 

That said, if it were up to me, I would be waiting a month for the AM5 announcement, either to go AM5 and get a faster machine for about the same cost or to score a really good deal on last gen AM4 gear when it goes on clearance. 

Looks fine to me! I'd probably only change the ram to 3200 cl16 instead of 3600 cl18 and see if you can find a 3080 12gb version instead

I'd also see for a better psu as well 

Thank you 😊 I would like to ask if you could maybe give me some tip for better PSU and also maybe some other SSD, please?. Also I went for 10gb version because I read that there is not much difference between 10gb and 12gb or like that it is not really worth it for the money? But I guess I could maybe go for that 12gb as now it is around 24€ difference.

53 minutes ago, MistaKupa said:

Thank you 😊 I would like to ask if you could maybe give me some tip for better PSU and also maybe some other SSD, please?. Also I went for 10gb version because I read that there is not much difference between 10gb and 12gb or like that it is not really worth it for the money? But I guess I could maybe go for that 12gb as now it is around 24€ difference.

12gb is a decent bit better, I would spend the extra 24 euros

2 hours ago, MistaKupa said:

The 12gb model is definitely worth the 25€ increase.

The ssd is fine, to add to what ronothan said it's comparable to corsairs mp510 ssd.

A psu like This is a good choice, only complaint being it having a ball bearing fan so it's a bit loud. I'd consult the psu tierlist and see if you fan find an 850 watt A tier psu 

Hey guys I have and aditional question as I am building that PC right now. How would you setup the airflow as I have 2 fans + aio. I have 2 fans which came with the case and that 2x140mm (280) aio but dont know what would be the best for cooling/airflow. Ofc I will buy more fans in few weeks.

That k you for help 🙂

1 hour ago, MistaKupa said:

Hey guys I have and aditional question as I am building that PC right now. How would you setup the airflow as I have 2 fans + aio. I have 2 fans which came with the case and that 2x140mm (280) aio but dont know what would be the best for cooling/airflow. Ofc I will buy more fans in few weeks.

That k you for help 🙂

I would put 2 fans on the front as intake and your AIO as exhaust at the top. When you buy more fans I would put another fan on the back.