I dont know if this iş the right topic bit i need help with my xbox 360

NotDetectet

So i have been testing disk on my xbox 360 because the cd bay was jammed and i got it open now and now its triying to always open it and i cant get it to open what now?

11 hours ago, NotDetectet said:

Also habe ich die Festplatte auf meiner Xbox 360 getestet, weil der CD-Schacht verstopft war und ich sie jetzt geöffnet habe und jetzt versucht sie, sie immer zu öffnen, und ich kann sie nicht öffnen, was jetzt?

I fixed it i needed to just press the a button twice

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 11:51 AM, NotDetectet said:

So i have been testing disk on my xbox 360 because the cd bay was jammed and i got it open now and now its triying to always open it and i cant get it to open what now?

I hate this problem. I might still have my 360 in one piece if mine diddnt go out. Make sure you keep a disc in the tray at all times or else it might not want to come open. I had to attempt to replace my disc drive because it eventually stopped opening no matter what I did. It also 3 red ringed a couple times from movement. I had it all apart and realized I needed to solder for it and decided to retire the 360. 

I've also figured out they'll red ring if you don't have it plugged into a TV. ...though I use the menu to eject mine, as my button is completely borked.