Upgrade? 3080ti

I have been contemplating trying to game on 4k (1080p current) and was thinking about switching to a 3080ti (Current specs below). Is it worth the upgrade? I want to get an OLED Panel as well but that might be a different post (if you can answer here that would save me time but not necessary). 

Also, I know my current build with a 3080ti would take a performance hit at 1080p

Also know the PSU needs an upgrade with

Current PC:

R5 3600

RTX 2060

16GB 3200mhz

B450 Tomahawk max

650W PSU

Oled for desktop = guaranteed burn in or dimming of the screen to counteract burn in. Dont do it.

What size display are you looking at that you want a 4k version? If just 27 inch dont bother and get a nice 1440p one like a gigabyte m27q

At 4k a 3600 is not gknna hold back a 3080ti. However for 4k a rx6900xt is a MUCH better option as it actually has enough vram whilst on a 3080ti you can easily max the 12gb out already at 4k.

Of course both gpus need a new high quality 850w or better psu.

3080 Ti should be a good GPU for 4k, but usually you can find a 3080 12gb or 6900 XT for cheaper and they perform very close, the 6900 XT is actually slightly faster iirc.

PSU Tier List | SSD Tier List | GPU Hierarchy

Mark my answer as solution if it answered your question :). Quote or tag me so I get notified of your reply.

My PC: 

CPU: i5-10400F | GPU: Powercolor RX 6600 Fighter 8gb | SSD: Crucial MX500 500gb | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2tb | PSU: Corsair RM650x (2018) | Motherboard: ASRock B460M Pro4 | Case: Antec DP301M

My peripherals:

Monitor: AOC C24G2U & Samsung SR35 | Headset: Steelseries Arctis 3 | Keyboard: Drevo Seer Max (Gateron Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G703 | Mousepad: Steelseries QCK Edge XL