Budget Gaming Pc

Matz.

I have a very little budget and want to build a budget gaming PC for playing Valorant and some light work.

Does this spec can help me get atleast 100++fps in valorant?

I5-2500K

ASUS P8Z68-V LX MoBO

8GB DDR3

128GB ssd sata

1TB HDD

HD6770 1GB

24 minutes ago, Matz. said:

I have a very little budget and want to build a budget gaming PC for playing Valorant and some light work.

Does this spec can help me get atleast 100++fps in valorant?

I5-2500K

ASUS P8Z68-V LX MoBO

8GB DDR3

128GB ssd sata

1TB HDD

HD6770 1GB

This is on a 6770 with 1080p low graphics and reaching over 100 fps, so I would say yes.

it looks like it will, but even on a budget you should be able to get a better gpu than the HD6770.   get hold of an R7 250 if you can.  not a gaming card and nor is the 6770, but it is a better gpu still.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:26 PM, TheSilentGameTestR said:

it looks like it will, but even on a budget you should be able to get a better gpu than the HD6770.   get hold of an R7 250 if you can.  not a gaming card and nor is the 6770, but it is a better gpu still.

I would like to get gtx 650 but when i checked the performance on gpubenchmark it tell me HD6770 still better than gtx 650

8 hours ago, Matz. said:

I would like to get gtx 650 but when i checked the performance on gpubenchmark it tell me HD6770 still better than gtx 650

You would need a 660 at least and cheap enough to not get a 650.   The r7 250 is a decent card, I used to have one. It's a rebranded 7750 I believe.  Either way there are better options than the 6770 and from my own experience so far the hd 6000 series are rubbish if you're using windows 10.  I couldn't get a 6670 to work and I now have a 6870 I'm going to have to get rid of as the legacy drivers don't work.   I would say hd 7000 series might have a better chance with the legacy drivers or just get something nvida.  750ti are cheap these days