Help please

Go to solution Solved by TetraSky,

Is everything plugged in properly?

Did the fans look like they were about to spin at all or just the RAM? 
Is there still power in the wall outlet you're connected to ? (if the breaker jumped or not)
Did you try to boot the PC using a screwdriver and not the power button of the case? (unplug the front IO and manually short the two PWR Switch pins together using a screwdriver, pin 6 and 8)

Spoiler

image.png.9376d5e8eaf9ecf016be5cd73e675f87.png

Could you post pictures of the insides and entire back of the case so we can see what you did ? (high quality in good lighting and capture everything over multiple angles, not just select areas like so many tends to do, preferably... If you have a potato camera, forget I asked)

Hi, im building a PC (im new at this), and the PC isn't turning on. I saw RAM lights turn on for a second, but no posting occured. My guess is the CPU or motherboard is faulty (r5 3600 with MSI b550 VDH wifi mobo) is faulty. 

specs: r5 3600, msi b550-m VDH wifi, 16gb ram, rtx 3060, 750w corsair psu

any trubleshooting suggestions? thanks!

Is everything plugged in properly?

Did the fans look like they were about to spin at all or just the RAM? 
Is there still power in the wall outlet you're connected to ? (if the breaker jumped or not)
Did you try to boot the PC using a screwdriver and not the power button of the case? (unplug the front IO and manually short the two PWR Switch pins together using a screwdriver, pin 6 and 8)

Spoiler

image.png.9376d5e8eaf9ecf016be5cd73e675f87.png

Could you post pictures of the insides and entire back of the case so we can see what you did ? (high quality in good lighting and capture everything over multiple angles, not just select areas like so many tends to do, preferably... If you have a potato camera, forget I asked)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro