Intel tried to keep this from me...

We almost didn’t attend SIGGRAPH, but we had to go when Intel revealed Arc Pro GPUs. Is it everything graphics professionals hoped it would be, and if not, what did Nvidia announce?

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

Nice coverage! Sad NVIDIA didn't announce anything or pricing for ARC but that VR tech looks really cool and next gen. Always great to see Anthony in front of the camera.

Is this the first real mention of vtubers on LinusTechTips since the discussion on Plask was super cool but it had previously felt like LTT was avoiding mentioning that vtubing was a thing, though maybe that's just seeing something that isn't there as someone who's a relatively new viewer of vtubers and LTT. Also just the general concept of automated rotoscoping is neat. Feels kind of weird that the ARC gpus is one of the less exciting part of the video but if it's what's needed to have an excuse to do a video on SIGGRAPH I'm completely fine with it.

Also is it just me or does the game Colton advertised at the end of the video look like Edgy Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

9 minutes ago, Ultraforce said:

Also is it just me or does the game Colton advertised at the end of the video look like Edgy Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

Haha, It reminds me of that and super a lot of Robocraft vibes. A bit crazy the description link to the game just straight downloads an executable, no landing page or anything lol.

Edit:
Oh wow it is made by Gaijin Entertainment, surprised me.