File Explorer glitches out (right click error), screens flash, all open folders close. Graphics issue or Win 10 problem?

Joe Bauers

After having multiple (usually 4) folders open for a while, the right click fails, the screens flash, and the folders close. Other programs are still running. I had twilight mode on during one of the glitches, when the screens flashed, the red hue of the LCDs went back to regular color for a second and then back to twilight.  Some info about the glitch event:

• Most recent files that were transferred before the glitch, don't end up where they were supposed to be, transfers are reverted.
  • When I right click a folder, a white vertical bar appears instead of the menu when the glitch starts.
  • Sometimes the file names disappear.
  • When the glitch happens, if I run the mouse across the folder names, sometimes the text changes to an older style and slightly larger font reminiscent of earlier operating systems.
  • I couldn't screen shot to capture the right click event so I attached cell phone photos. 

Computer is old but gets the job done. Mostly used to archive files across multiple HDs and managing storage since it has 8 removal hard drive bays (4  3.5" and 4 2.5").

I have 6 monitors hooked up with 2 screens (1 HDMI & 1 DVI) per (3) graphics cards: 2 AMD Radeon HD 7400 and an AMD Radeon HD 6450. 

Ancient GPUs with up to date legacy drivers. I can't even play browser based games on this computer other than 8 ball pool lol.  

I've never had this problem before so either it's a windows update, something is corrupted, maybe a setting that needs to be adjusted?

Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit OS Build 19044.1826

Homebuilt Asus M5A99FX using a AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz, 16GB DDR3

No error messages or popups.

I ran Windows indexing and search troubleshooter, no errors found. 

Folder Names Missing.jpeg

Right click white bar.jpeg