pre built pc

it's out of stock and costs a grand for a 3050, not recommended.

• CPU
    I7 12700KF
  • Motherboard
    MSI Tomahawk z690 WIFI DDR4
  • RAM
    16gb Vengeance Pro
  • GPU
    RTX 3070 TI
  • Case
    NZXT H700i
  • Storage
    crucial P2 500gb m.2
    Raid 0 16tb server
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PG259QN 360hz
    ASUS PG278QE 165hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT KRAKEN X62
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K95P Brown
    Ducky one 2 SF Silver
  • Mouse
    Razer Viper Ultimate
    logitech pro superlight x
  • Sound
    DT 990 PRO

34 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

I was browsing on amazon then I stumbled across this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TV3DQZB/ref=ewc_pr_img_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I was looking for a pc with a 12th generation i5 and that was prebuilt, but the question is should I buy it, is it worth it and is it reliable?

Zotac is a known brand (it's mainly known for GPUs), but as for reliability... I honestly don't think you'll find the answer here, since it's doubtful folks own any Zotac PCs here, let alone that exact configuration.

The worth of the system? It's okay. The RTX 3050 is the lowest-end modern NVIDIA GPU you'll find, but that still makes it decent for most modern games. The 16GB of RAM will be fine, too. I'd mainly be concerned about the 500GB SSD; that's really not a lot of room if you're going to use it to store games or media. And like Fl0yd suggested, $1,100 is a lot to pay for a Windows machine like that.

Some extra details might help. What's your budget? What apps and games must run well?

17 minutes ago, Commodus said:

Zotac is a known brand (it's mainly known for GPUs), but as for reliability... I honestly don't think you'll find the answer here, since it's doubtful folks own any Zotac PCs here, let alone that exact configuration.

The worth of the system? It's okay. The RTX 3050 is the lowest-end modern NVIDIA GPU you'll find, but that still makes it decent for most modern games. The 16GB of RAM will be fine, too. I'd mainly be concerned about the 500GB SSD; that's really not a lot of room if you're going to use it to store games or media. And like Fl0yd suggested, $1,100 is a lot to pay for a Windows machine like that.

Some extra details might help. What's your budget? What apps and games must run well?

1000$ but I am willing to stretch it out to 1100$ I will mostly be playing roblox and minecraft also recording both, maybe streaming movies and lite video editing, and if this pc isn't for me then can you recommend some other prebuilds?

1 hour ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

1000$ but I am willing to stretch it out to 1100$ I will mostly be playing roblox and minecraft also recording both, maybe streaming movies and lite video editing, and if this pc isn't for me then can you recommend some other prebuilds?

That computer will definitely be up to the job, although you may want a secondary conventional hard drive to store videos.

As for recommendations: Zotac's pricing is better than it looked at first blush. But if you're wanting alternatives, I'd suggest looking at some MSI systems like the Codex R and MPG Trident 3. You might also want to look at computers with RTX 2060 graphics, as those might help you save a bit of money given your needs.

20 minutes ago, Commodus said:

That computer will definitely be up to the job, although you may want a secondary conventional hard drive to store videos.

As for recommendations: Zotac's pricing is better than it looked at first blush. But if you're wanting alternatives, I'd suggest looking at some MSI systems like the Codex R and MPG Trident 3. You might also want to look at computers with RTX 2060 graphics, as those might help you save a bit of money given your needs.

link?

8 hours ago, Commodus said:

6 hours ago, Commodus said:

it's just the concerning thing is that there is only 1 review and that is a 1 star review so I don't want to buy a bad pc and I can't find videos about it anywhere