Jump to content

Artifacts please help :_(

Vojta Musial
 Share

Hi i dont know what is happening but this started happening few minutes ago when i play a game it happens from nowhere please tell me that this is normal and i can fix it

 

INFO : it also happend few weeks ago and i reinstalled windows and then it wasnt happening after few days when i downloaded some files it started happening again sorry for my bad english but please help here is a pic and please dont be something with GPU 

 

i tried : reinstalling drivers, underclocking , scan for virus and installing backup drivers , reinstalling ram , cpu, gpu in pc 

            

298141650_870503413927433_2468857103607442701_n.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you got dying vrams on your graphics card. You cant do much nor that we can recommend you anything without knowing your system specs.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try to, first raise the powerlimit in with MSI Afterburner (if you have a Card where that works) and then downclock your VRAM and GPU a bit... that can help to get it back to working condition for some time, but your GPU seems to be on the way out...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

Yeah you got dying vrams on your graphics card. You cant do much nor that we can recommend you anything without knowing your system specs.

my specs are : rtx 3060 oc , 16 gb rams Fury , cpu: r5 5600x 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Vojta Musial said:

my specs are : rtx 3060 oc , 16 gb rams Fury , cpu: r5 5600x 

 

RMA the card if it's still in the warranty period. 

Your "PC master race" thing is cringe. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

You can try to, first raise the powerlimit in with MSI Afterburner (if you have a Card where that works) and then downclock your VRAM and GPU a bit... that can help to get it back to working condition for some time, but your GPU seems to be on the way out...

 

thats bad for me bcs i have this pc about 4 months i got it for birthday :_)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vojta Musial said:

thats bad for me bcs i have this pc about 4 months i got it for birthday :_)

 

If you've had it for four months then everything should be under warranty still. 

Your "PC master race" thing is cringe. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

 

If you've had it for four months then everything should be under warranty still. 

yeah it is thanks for responding 😄

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vojta Musial said:

thats bad for me bcs i have this pc about 4 months i got it for birthday :_)

well, then you need to RMA the PC (or the GPU if you build it your self)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

well, then you need to RMA the PC (or the GPU if you build it your self)

yes i can return the GPU for a new one

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2022 at 7:42 PM, Vojta Musial said:

Hi i dont know what is happening but this started happening few minutes ago when i play a game it happens from nowhere please tell me that this is normal and i can fix it

 

INFO : it also happend few weeks ago and i reinstalled windows and then it wasnt happening after few days when i downloaded some files it started happening again sorry for my bad english but please help here is a pic and please dont be something with GPU 

 

i tried : reinstalling drivers, underclocking , scan for virus and installing backup drivers , reinstalling ram , cpu, gpu in pc 

            

298141650_870503413927433_2468857103607442701_n.jpg

Hi a have another question can it be bad system memory ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×