Artifacts please help :_(

Vojta Musial

Hi i dont know what is happening but this started happening few minutes ago when i play a game it happens from nowhere please tell me that this is normal and i can fix it

INFO : it also happend few weeks ago and i reinstalled windows and then it wasnt happening after few days when i downloaded some files it started happening again sorry for my bad english but please help here is a pic and please dont be something with GPU 

i tried : reinstalling drivers, underclocking , scan for virus and installing backup drivers , reinstalling ram , cpu, gpu in pc 

298141650_870503413927433_2468857103607442701_n.jpg

This type of thing is virtually always a GPU hardware failure. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Yeah you got dying vrams on your graphics card. You cant do much nor that we can recommend you anything without knowing your system specs.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You can try to, first raise the powerlimit in with MSI Afterburner (if you have a Card where that works) and then downclock your VRAM and GPU a bit... that can help to get it back to working condition for some time, but your GPU seems to be on the way out...

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

Yeah you got dying vrams on your graphics card. You cant do much nor that we can recommend you anything without knowing your system specs.

my specs are : rtx 3060 oc , 16 gb rams Fury , cpu: r5 5600x 

Just now, Vojta Musial said:

my specs are : rtx 3060 oc , 16 gb rams Fury , cpu: r5 5600x 

RMA the card if it's still in the warranty period. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

You can try to, first raise the powerlimit in with MSI Afterburner (if you have a Card where that works) and then downclock your VRAM and GPU a bit... that can help to get it back to working condition for some time, but your GPU seems to be on the way out...

thats bad for me bcs i have this pc about 4 months i got it for birthday :_)

1 minute ago, Vojta Musial said:

If you've had it for four months then everything should be under warranty still. 

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

If you've had it for four months then everything should be under warranty still. 

yeah it is thanks for responding 😄

3 minutes ago, Vojta Musial said:

well, then you need to RMA the PC (or the GPU if you build it your self)

8 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

well, then you need to RMA the PC (or the GPU if you build it your self)

yes i can return the GPU for a new one

On 8/11/2022 at 7:42 PM, Vojta Musial said:

Hi i dont know what is happening but this started happening few minutes ago when i play a game it happens from nowhere please tell me that this is normal and i can fix it

INFO : it also happend few weeks ago and i reinstalled windows and then it wasnt happening after few days when i downloaded some files it started happening again sorry for my bad english but please help here is a pic and please dont be something with GPU 

i tried : reinstalling drivers, underclocking , scan for virus and installing backup drivers , reinstalling ram , cpu, gpu in pc 

298141650_870503413927433_2468857103607442701_n.jpg

Hi a have another question can it be bad system memory ?