Hadron Air vs RVZ01

Pros and cons of both. I'm looking to be able to travel with both. I can't really decide. I love the form factor of the rvz01 but the beauty of the Hadron!

You might actually like the CM 120 advanced or 130

Diamond 5 in League :)

The RVZ01 can't fit as large of a cooler neither can it fit a every large GPU. Also you can put any PSU in the case. The Hadron Air comes with a 500W which is 80+ gold. Is usually better at cooling you could also fit more components in it, such as larger coolers and GPUs.

Quote me to get a reply!

Sound picky but too big. I'm looking for thin form factors just being as compact as possible.

The most apparent difference would be that Hadron Air is considerably thicker and only a bit shorter, but the RVZ01 has better GPU clearance. The Hadron Air probably has better thermals (If I were to guess).

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

The RVZ01 can't fit as large of a cooler neither can it fit a every large GPU. Also you can put any PSU in the case. The Hadron Air comes with a 500W which is 80+ gold. Is usually better at cooling you could also fit more components in it, such as larger coolers and GPUs.

GPU size isnt a concern and neither is a cooler. Im just getting an i3, probably with a cheap or stock cooler.

GPU size isnt a concern and neither is a cooler. Im just getting an i3, probably with a cheap or stock cooler.

I would say that both of the case are great. It is more so a thing about size and maybe price. You should buy whatever you think looks nicer.

Quote me to get a reply!

CM 120 advanced can't fit any high end graphics card

The 130 on the other hand is quite a bit bigger than the hadron and the rvz01 for traveling. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

....why not get a laptop if you're just going to go stock i3 with no dedicated GPU

It's going to cost a lot less or you could get something a lot more powerful for the price if you get a laptop. Not to mention that even with one of the smallest cases out there such as a hadron air, even a heavy laptop will still be half as light and 10x smaller. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire