Ultimate Star Wars Gaming Computer

Frederique

Budget (including currency):  10 000 euro (basicly, just ultimate build level)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, Video-editing, streaming, 

I am trying to compose the best gaming rig and setup that money can buy, and will be customizing it to make both full Star Wars themed.

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-09 111047.png

Not much point in speculating on non existent parts, let alone for custom water builds. Who knows how long specific parts gonna take to come out after the release of unreleased parts.

but 10k euro does seems like a realistic budget.

Wait why would you need two network cards? Shouldn't wifi and 2.5GB ethernet already come with a 1000euro motherboard? And here I am speculating on non existent parts and their features... 🤦‍♂️

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

1 hour ago, Frederique said:

Budget (including currency):  10 000 euro (basicly, just ultimate build level)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, Video-editing, streaming, 

I am trying to compose the best gaming rig and setup that money can buy, and will be customizing it to make both full Star Wars themed.

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-09 111047.png

If money is no object, skip the spinning HDD and get a bigger SSD like an intel enterprise 8tb or the likes.