Apartment Hunting Abroad (Czech Republic) - Need Help/Advice!

Hi all. I really did't know where to ask this question, so I decided to try my luck out here.

I would like to inquire about the possibility of renting an apartment in Czech Republic.

My colleague and I are both currently living, studying and working at home (in Slovenia), but are going to be spending a semester (approximately 6 months) at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, starting at the end of September, in order to finish our Master’s degree in microbiology. Due to both of us being extremely quiet, studious and also working (online), we are therefore in search of a quiet and stable environment, which is why parties in college dorms currently do not interest us in the slightest. As a result of the above mentioned status, our financial situation also allows the possibility for rent payment in advance, so that really isn't an issue. The only issue that I have come across is that we are of course looking to rent an apartment for only 6 months, which I think is the main roadblock trying to rent an apartment via agencies.

I have had luck renting apartments in my home country for a shorter period, but that's because I have more resources at my disposal (I knew about FB groups, forums, etc.) I also realise that 6 months is extremely inconvenient for all parties involved, but I also do know it can absolutely be done and is done on a regular basis by people, specifically foreigners. So this is why I'd like to ask if you guys know of any good FB groups or websites or anything really that could help me find an apartment for rent in Czech Republic, specifically in České Budějovice?
You have no idea how much I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks again,

Gal