Fan and Radiator Config Help

Hi All,

I have a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic that already has six fans in it (three top intakes and three side exhausts, not the best config for temps I know, but I like the look better). I am looking to upgrade from the stock cooler on my Ryzen 5600x to a Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML360L. I am not overclocking the CPU, but want a quieter system and a better look.

What would be the best fan configuration for this? I currently have an aircooled GTX 1060 6GB (but in the future could see something a lot more power hungry in there). I would like to keep the look of the side exhaust look of my fans (looks cleaner imo without the supports and sticker showing) even if this costs me a few degrees.

My other question, would be what headers on my motherboard would I plug everything into? It seems like the AIO includes a fan hub, but my motherboard (an Asus Prime B450M-A) only has a single CPU fan header and two case fan headers. The current config for this is each set of three fans on a case fan header and the CPU fan on the CPU fan header. What is the best way to wire this now that there is another set of fans and a pump involved?

Cheers,
Dark_Llama

2 hours ago, Dark_Llama said:

Hi All,

I have a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic that already has six fans in it (three top intakes and three side exhausts, not the best config for temps I know, but I like the look better). I am looking to upgrade from the stock cooler on my Ryzen 5600x to a Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML360L. I am not overclocking the CPU, but want a quieter system and a better look.

What would be the best fan configuration for this? I currently have an aircooled GTX 1060 6GB (but in the future could see something a lot more power hungry in there). I would like to keep the look of the side exhaust look of my fans (looks cleaner imo without the supports and sticker showing) even if this costs me a few degrees.

My other question, would be what headers on my motherboard would I plug everything into? It seems like the AIO includes a fan hub, but my motherboard (an Asus Prime B450M-A) only has a single CPU fan header and two case fan headers. The current config for this is each set of three fans on a case fan header and the CPU fan on the CPU fan header. What is the best way to wire this now that there is another set of fans and a pump involved?

Cheers,
Dark_Llama

the aio gets hooked to the cpu header posably if it has a pump cable that would go to the cpu header as well or a pump header on the mb but my guess it s just one cable. the fans probably plug in to the aio.

best gpu cooling is fans intaking on the bottom and putting the aio on top exhaust and side intake.  but all in all if you want looks over like 2-5c then do w/e

aio on the side in-taking would be cool temps for cpu but a little hotter for the gpu as it blows it heat at it.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links