I Need help with setting my icue h150i elite capellix cooler the am4 cpu!!!!!

Luiso15

So this is my second time ordering the same cooler but the brackets for the cpu are not the same as linus video!! I have no idea how to install it! Is my first time btw building a pc underneath is a photo of the bracket i got, and the bracket in the manual and in linus video

5DDFC06A-9213-46F6-A9F4-A357DEDDEC0E.png

CA1BB24F-DBC2-4ABA-8533-FEF3500164D2.jpeg

0F4514F9-F637-43A1-B1FB-7B295B39051A.png

Some coolers require hardware for certain CPUs, that is sold in a separate kit. May want to check the manufacturer's website to see if there is a kit for it.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

The manual for the H150i Elite Capellix clearly shows that the bracket you have pictured is the correct one for AM4 boards, and also shows how to install it: https://www.corsair.com/medias/sys_master/root/h26/h9d/10184768356382/49_002401_AA_WW_iCUE_H100i_H115i_H150i_H170i_Elite_Capellix_QSG_Web/49-002401-AA-WW-iCUE-H100i-H115i-H150i-H170i-Elite-Capellix-QSG-Web.pdf 

I don't know what Linus video you're referring to since your screenshot is of a video on the Corsair Lab channel, but both it and your manual screenshot appear to show an older version of the AM4 mounting hardware. Simply follow the current manual for your cooler. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Thanks! So all the videos i see is with the old AM4 mounting brackets! I havent seen a single video with this new bracket. When u mount it to the existing backplate of my mobo(asus b570-pro) it sticks out and its no firm on the mobo. It is really weird