Damaged solder pad

lfk

To say I'm a newb to soldering would be an understatement.  I'm hoping someone can confirm my suspicions.

in short I ripped a wire from a PCB and it took the pad with it.  Looking at the PCB I believe the trace the pad was connected to is shared by 3 other solder points.

1. Looking at the picture you can clearly see the missing pad, is the section circled in red all one trace?

2. Can I just then simply solder the wire to one of these other solder points (A, B, C)

IMG_0437 (002).jpg

Yes, if it was only a wire soldered to that broken pad you should be fine soldering the wire to any of the other points. 

Though you could also get a razor blade or something  (fiber glass pen for example) to rub the green stuff painted over the copper between A and your broken pad, and solder the wire in that area. 

I'd also be concerned about that lead going through the pcb above B and C  points, is there solder on the other side or what's the deal with that? It's not soldered to anything on this visible side of the pcb. 

B and C also seem like the pads for capacitors or resistors to connect that island with the rest of the circuit. unless there's some wires going through the board from point A to the other side I don't see how that island is connected to the rest of the circuit. 

Yup, unless some components were removed and haven't been put back yet this whole section seems unconnected in the first place.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2