My OS won’t boot?

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper B6

GPU: nvidia 660

CPU: Intel i7

So I bought this computer and after some troubleshooting got it working. It was working for about a month, and suddenly it’s stopped booting the OS (Windows 10). I’ll get stuck on a black screen with the windows logo and the spinning dots (dots will freeze, computer is frozen), or the “Windows had a problem and will now restart” blue screen, but nothing happens. I’ve tried unplugging the start drive and booting from the original Windows install flash drive I had, but that didn’t work either. Anyone know a way for me to wipe the OS off my storage, or any other solution?

6E96497E-C989-4052-9195-1CFF21E50F10.jpeg

DC78A6EB-57C9-4522-AF4F-C953C508571B.jpeg

FE9029E6-3558-402D-924E-5A4AEB73D3F4.jpeg

9570EAB8-0B4E-4CD1-B89C-377E8D8DC078.jpeg

Your first picture shows a harddrive from a laptop, but the second picture shows a motherboard from desktop computer. That motherboard isn't part of the laptop.

No, it’s not. I had to take the HDD out of an old laptop to be my boot drive, and it worked well.

11 hours ago, ET_Explorer said:

Your first picture shows a harddrive from a laptop, but the second picture shows a motherboard from desktop computer. That motherboard isn't part of the laptop.

No, it’s not. I had to take the HDD out of an old laptop to be my boot drive, and it worked well.