Asus Keeps Sending Me the Same Broken Gpu Again And Again

Noxitb

So i have purchased and Asus gpu to be specific a Asus GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB ROG STRIX GAMING OC Video Card and every time i rma it about 4 times now they send the same one back and say there is no issue with the card but yet every time i use (try to) it my board says its a gpu problem i have tried the gpu in a different system and it gives the same i cant even do anymore testing as asus still has my gpu 

There's nothing you can really do here, seems to me Asus is playing you hard. 

If they keep sending it back, and its for the same reason you just are super unlucky

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 BE  |  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC  | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200mhz  |  Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2  |  Storage:  WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD  |  Case:  Corsair 4000D Airflow  |  Power Supply: Corsair CX650w Bronze Series

1 minute ago, MistahHaskins said:

There's nothing you can really do here, seems to me Asus is playing you hard. 

If they keep sending it back, and its for the same reason you just are super unlucky

Only problem is they dont even look at it as soon as it arrives as i look at the tracking i get an email within 30 min that there is no issue with your gpu and then they try to charge me for shipping so f them i ant paying crap until they actually look at my card 

5 minutes ago, Noxitb said:

every time i use (try to) it my board says its a gpu problem

? Where does it say this? What's the exact error message?

Pretty impressive that Asus support accepted the card for a 4th time after not finding fault with it the first 3 times you sent it to them. 

What happened with the gigabyte card you were trying to warranty a few months ago?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

39 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Pretty impressive that Asus support accepted the card for a 4th time after not finding fault with it the first 3 times you sent it to them. 

What happened with the gigabyte card you were trying to warranty a few months ago?

Its keep saying vga /gpu error 

40 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Gigibyte ended up replacing it after i proved to them that it was faulty b taking it to a cerified repair store i might do that with the asus one and the reason they took it for the 4th time is because i showed them all the errors they still currently have it so yeah