GPU 2080 too goes extremely loud very fast

Fendys

Hi everyone,

So I got this issue whenever I start a game, my NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080  (in this case Apex legends lobby)  goes to to basically 100% usage and the fans go crazy loud.  Is this normal?  Should  Check the fans? Could it be It needs to be cleaned inside? Or  just a bug? Has anyone experienced this? I only clean my PC with a pressured air, never actually opened the GPU.    GPU temp goes fast to high 60s - low 70s.  This really ruins any potential gaming experience for as it’s unbearable. 

CPU and memory, disk usage is not issue at all as seen on pic below.  I sent youtube link video when I I start Apex (fans start spinning at 0:14s) 

https://youtu.be/4U943Ckxqqo

image.png.e7bfbb13f6cd8d430f44d585c1e6fd67.png

Thank you for any tips 

system specs: Processor  

CPU   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz

Disk 0 (C:)  KINGSTON SA1000M8240G

Graphic NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080

Windows 10, 64BIT

what you described sounds normal to me tbh. noise levels really depends on the cooler itself and the fan curve profile but 70c sounds fine. now if the fan needs to run at 100% or some insane high speed to keep it like that then you probably need to replace the thermal paste on the gpu.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile