My best PC build, and setup to date & first post

SirCloake

Ok, so first post so its going to be a $hit show, might as well get it over with.

The desk was the last part of the setup and now in actually quite content. I see a GPU swap in the future but I'm happy with it right now. The idea was to 1: keep it looking simple so nobody sees it through my window and wants to break in, and 2: f#ck RGB. Also kina a but of a clean freak so I needed cable management or id go nuts. Too lazy to dust, so tis will be the least amount of dust I have on everything in quite a while, but I do dust the internals every week, and new thermal paste every 6 months. I'm not made of money so no I'm not flexing a 3080 even though I wish I could.

Parts list is:

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D

Cooler: NZXT Kraken x63 280mm
RAM: T-force Dark Z DDR4 32gb 3600mhz (@4000mhz)
GPU: EVGA 3060ti FTW3 ULTRA
PSU: I Buy Power 700w (Came with the case)
Case: HYTE Revolt 3
Storage: 2x WD Black 1TB M.2
Mass Drive: 14TB Seagate

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G213

Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Headset: Astro A40TR Pro

Monitor: Alienware AW2721D 2k 240hrz

Let er rip trolls! Its your only way to live, that and you need to get your food some how otherwise you'll die (gods forbid)

20220715_155025.jpg

20220715_155056.jpg

20220715_155120.jpg

3 minutes ago, SirCloake said:

RAM: T-force Dark Z DDR4 32gb 3600mhz (@4000mhz)

If that's actually stable that's a really good CPU. Most Ryzen chips I've seen top out at 3800MT/s before experiencing performance regressions (at least while maintaining 1:1 FCLK and MCLK), so even though it's not unheard of to see that on an X3D I'd be very surprised if that was the case. 

Otherwise a pretty clean setup. Appreciate the 3D printer next to the desk. 

12 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

If that's actually stable that's a really good CPU. Most Ryzen chips I've seen top out at 3800MT/s before experiencing performance regressions (at least while maintaining 1:1 FCLK and MCLK), so even though it's not unheard of to see that on an X3D I'd be very surprised if that was the case. 

Otherwise a pretty clean setup. Appreciate the 3D printer next to the desk. 

its stable, no issues at all. I just cant tough any CPU clocking, then it gets funny.

Clean my mans, real real clean. 

*firm handshake*

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)