Wireless 5,1 audio

GoldDoc

So you have a lot of old bluetooth speakers lying around. Why not use them in a wirless surroundsound setup?
The only viable option is nowadays to buy a very expensive WISA surround sound setup. 

- so i have looked into this and can't seem to find any movement/development towards this. Bluetooth protocols/audio receivers that controls multiple units and adjust delay accordingly.

Ideally some software where you just insert location of the speaker in the room, and you could fit in hundreds of speakers. 

I can't seem to find any surround sound hub/amplifier, with matching 2,4 pre-out radiotransmitters either.

Any ideas to make use of all the old bluetooth speakers?

If you want to go wireless and basically do a blast whole house situation, PA's might work. They'll be hefty size wise, but yeah.

11 minutes ago, Motifator said:

If you want to go wireless and basically do a blast whole house situation, PA's might work. They'll be hefty size wise, but yeah.

Well that would just be buying additional speakers? That's not making use of my existing speakers... 
- am i missing a point?

Well, I don't exactly know what you're trying to achieve so it was bit of a random guess for sure.

Which speakers, and what for?