Can I make Windows power cycle when restarting?

RenaKry

I have a laptop with an SSD that drops out after a restart, requiring me to power cycle in order to continue. I was wondering if there is a way to automate this process by having Windows always power cycle the computer after restarting, like a group or security policy that I can change. I am running Windows 11 Enterprise on a 1TB Silicon Power A60 in an Acer E5-576G. I am aware that NVMe SSDs are not officially supported on this laptop by Acer, but other than the aforementioned problem with the SSD dropping out upon restarting, Windows runs fine. It can also wake up from sleep and come out of hibernation just fine. 

• 2 months later...

For future reference, the issue was the SSD. I swapped in another NVMe SSD of a different brand, a TeamGroup MP33, and the laptop can now successfully reboot without a “No Bootable Device” error. The Silicon Power SSD is in a different computer now and it is taking it well. I am seeing posts of Silicon Power SSDs giving other users a similar issue, so buyer beware that Silicon Power SSDs might be somewhat incompatible with your PC.