Purchasing items from ltt store

So I feel really dumb right now and have no idea where a "buy now" option under a product listing  is on any listing i'm sure its like somewhere very obvious but i cant seem to find it at all. I cannot believe ltt store has defeated me in such a matter. Help me my sanity needs it.

What are you trying to order?

The Screwdriver and Backpack are not available to purchase. They say Notify Me When Available

Some items like Constellations are Sold Out, so the button is obviously not clickable.

And general items are Add to Cart so you're suppose to go to Checkout if you're trying to purchase something - there's a Cart icon in the upper right corner that will take you to your Cart.

Edited by saint_louis_bagels
misunderstanding issue

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Click the Add to Cart button on the right side.

image.png

Though, it seems that section is missing in Firefox in Incognito mode and missing completely in Chrome (at least for me).

image.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Though, it seems that section is missing in Firefox in Incognito mode and missing completely in Chrome (at least for me).

Interesting, I'm on Firefox and Chrome right now and they both show up fine.

Although you're correct about Firefox Incognito.

It seems the forums are running strangely slow too.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Yeah for me nothing is working i used chrome and edge on my pc and chrome on my phone and safari is not showing anything either. This is very strange

12 minutes ago, Spotty said:

image.png

image.png

Just installed Firefox nothing is showing up.

7 minutes ago, RayFreelance said:

Yeah for me nothing is working i used chrome and edge on my pc and chrome on my phone and safari is not showing anything either. This is very strange

I came here to check up on this very issue. I tried chrome, firefox, and edge on PC.
Turned off ad blocker in case that was the problem and edge didn't even have ad blocker as I never use that.
Also checked chrome from my phone.

There is no buy option listed for me at all.

Missing for me too, Chrome, Firefox and Edge on 2 different computers/different networks. 

I think it's late over there, I assume everyone is in bed 😅

Unfortunate timing given they just uploaded a video about upcoming store things. 

11 minutes ago, StuM91 said:

I think it's late over there, I assume everyone is in bed 😅

Unfortunate timing given they just uploaded a video about upcoming store things. 

It is working again. I think they were updating the UI of the store. It does look different now.

I can confirm that at least on mobile it's working again. Haven't checked desktop, but probably fine now I bet 

I'm going to assume it was unintended to interrupt buy ability during there store updates, but a warning banner about maintenance or something going on would have been useful to prevent customer confusion.