900 dollar pc build

Budget : 900cad

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Genshin Ipact , Fortnite ,CSGO some light animation and drawing etc

Other details : Ok so i have 2 options already either Option 1 or option 2 also i dont really care about aesthetics and stuff so thats not needed. If u think there is any changes you think i should do wich will make my pc better tell me 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/RCwYQ6

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400 2.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($249.50 @ shopRBC) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX GTE V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($27.74 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B660M-A D4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($64.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Case: Deepcool MATREXX 55 MESH ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ Memory Express) 
Mouse: Logitech G305 (Black) Wireless Optical Mouse  ($59.98 @ Amazon Canada) 
Headphones: Cooler Master MH752 7.1 Channel  Headset  ($135.38 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $912.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-07-10 18:16 EDT-0400

you can stay with stock cooler it should be enough also you can buy more storage and a GPU in the future.

The mouse and headset is much better than the ones you chose.

or you can go with AMD build.

30 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/RCwYQ6

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400 2.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($249.50 @ shopRBC) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX GTE V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($27.74 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B660M-A D4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($64.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ Memory Express) 
Mouse: Logitech G305 (Black) Wireless Optical Mouse  ($59.98 @ Amazon Canada) 
Headphones: Cooler Master MH752 7.1 Channel  Headset  ($135.38 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $912.55
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-07-10 18:16 EDT-0400

you can stay with stock cooler it should be enough also you can buy more storage and a GPU in the future.

The mouse and headset is much better than the ones you chose.

or you can go with AMD build.

um where the gpu at

I think you should go for the 12400 instead of 11th gen, and then try for getting your peripherals on the second hand market if you can. Mice should be easy to find, especially nice logitech ones. 
If you can wait till the end of the year there will be a lot of second hand gpus as people upgrade to 4000 series. But that might not happen till around December. 
If you dont actually have a bunch of files you plan on storing, you might not need the harddrive. Do you actually need it? Could just use the 1TB NVME and skip on the hard drive. 
Doesnt look like you're going to be playing a bunch of variety of games. 

The power supply you picked doesnt look very reliable. It's a C tier power supply on the power supply tier list, not to mention the canada computers that states a mail in rebate is out of stock. i wouldnt trust that mail in rebate.:
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-rev-148/
Search for   Gamdias | Astrape P1 - Kratos P1 
If you dont get the harddrive you can go for the thermal take one that Omar suggested.
If you need a reason to not buy a sketchy power supply read this post i just saw: 
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1442345-psu-exploded-need-help-with-fixingsalvaging/

1 hour ago, Mayday793 said:

I think you should go for the 12400 instead of 11th gen, and then try for getting your peripherals on the second hand market if you can. Mice should be easy to find, especially nice logitech ones. 
If you can wait till the end of the year there will be a lot of second hand gpus as people upgrade to 4000 series. But that might not happen till around December. 
If you dont actually have a bunch of files you plan on storing, you might not need the harddrive. Do you actually need it? Could just use the 1TB NVME and skip on the hard drive. 
Doesnt look like you're going to be playing a bunch of variety of games. 

The power supply you picked doesnt look very reliable. It's a C tier power supply on the power supply tier list, not to mention the canada computers that states a mail in rebate is out of stock. i wouldnt trust that mail in rebate.:
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-rev-148/
Search for   Gamdias | Astrape P1 - Kratos P1 
If you dont get the harddrive you can go for the thermal take one that Omar suggested.
If you need a reason to not buy a sketchy power supply read this post i just saw: 
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1442345-psu-exploded-need-help-with-fixingsalvaging/

Oh ok tysm

Oh i should mention if you go for 12400 ,youll need a different motherboard. omar picked one out that works. 

29 minutes ago, Mayday793 said:

Oh i should mention if you go for 12400 ,youll need a different motherboard. omar picked one out that works. 

also what psu should i get then

The 12400f actually comes with a stock heatsink cooler and fan so you dont need to buy the Deepcool cooler. Itll be good enough to cool the 12400 and save you 25$.

Also consider going with this ram that omar picked out (a recurring statement i'm making here lol) :
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/z3VD4D/team-t-force-vulcan-z-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3200-memory-tlzgd416g3200hc16cdc01

Otherwise the build looks good. Again, that logitech mouse might be able to be found on the second hand market. Theres loads of mice on places like facebook marketplace. 

28 minutes ago, Mayday793 said:

The 12400f actually comes with a stock heatsink cooler and fan so you dont need to buy the Deepcool cooler. Itll be good enough to cool the 12400 and save you 25$.

Also consider going with this ram that omar picked out (a recurring statement i'm making here lol) :
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/z3VD4D/team-t-force-vulcan-z-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3200-memory-tlzgd416g3200hc16cdc01

RGB is nice but it might look tacky in your build if none of your other stuff has RGB. thatll save you 15$. 

Otherwise the build looks good. Again, that logitech mouse might be able to be found on the second hand market. Theres loads of mice on places like facebook marketplace. 

ok btw can u give me a recommendation for a case with pre installed fans

Also i really appreciate all of this Tysm and btw is this good

2 minutes ago, mustafa654 said:

a case with pre installed fans

I dont know a whole lot about cases. I recently bought a fractal torrent compact case. Thats like 4 times the price of your current case though. How much do you budget do you want to spend on a case? With the hardware you have right now the airflow isnt a big deal as long as its not completely  suffocated. Theres so many cases on the market that its hard to find a nice one. Go look up Gamer's nexus review of cases to see if you like any of them. They have really good reviews of cases. 
maybe this one? https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/ZHmxFT/fractal-design-focus-g-black-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-focus-bk-w Just a quick search, this comes with some RGB fans but i think looking at some case reviews you could find one that you like better.

As for the power supply its OK, but not as good as the thermaltake one. The thermal take one is gold rated where as that RGB one is bronze rated and it's 100W less powerful, i'd stick with the thermaltake.
If you want RGB i would recommend getting a nice case with nice fans that are "ARGB" or addressable RGB fans which means you can actually control  the colours of the fan instead of 100% rainbow all the time. 

Heres a video to look at some cases. Skip the ones that are just too expensive for you.

Skip to 7:50.

45 minutes ago, Mayday793 said:

Heres a video to look at some cases. Skip the ones that are just too expensive for you.

Skip to 7:50.

ok

If the budget could stretch a bit, you could snag a 6600. It's such a step up from the 6500XT quality-wise, and it's more like an RTX 3060 with a 3050's price tag.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/nkZ9tn

CPU: Intel Core i3-12100F 3.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($148.02 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: Asus PRIME H610M-E D4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($128.81 @ iSanek) 
Memory: Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($63.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN570 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($56.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 6600 8 GB PULSE Video Card  ($413.78 @ iSanek) 
Power Supply: Antec EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO 550 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($85.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $947.57
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-07-12 01:52 EDT-0400

I'm not going to shy away from the 12100F in this build, because realistically it is 4c/8t. Just a few years ago, that was the i7 standard, and in budget gaming and light artistic processing you are unlikely to miss those extra cores. The difference you will see with the 12400f will be much smaller than the difference you will see between the 6600 and a lower cost GPU.