Would this cable work this use case?

Spartanz1080

Since that cable has eARC and support Dolby atmos I would suspect that it would work for your use case. I would think it would be ease as plug and play but you may have to fiddle with software. 

You can also try disabling the external display in Windows to see if that still allows you to pass the audio through! 

Technically I’m not using eARC since I’m going directly to the soundbar it’s just like a video source with audio but ok thanks I will order it. 

If you're only passing audio you can get by with a far cheaper cable.

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

I bring up eARC because that means it's certified for high quality audio like Dolby atmos. I'm not sure you can get Dolby atmos without eARC so knowing this cable has it means it's good quality. 

You might be able to find a cheaper eARC cable but this one seems like a really nice cable. Especially since it's going from display to hdmi that costs an extra premium. 

You don’t EARC I don’t think because I’m only connecting to the HDMI input on the soundbar which is different than the eARC to tv port. I just didn’t know if a cheaper cable would be able to pass Dolby atmos from the HDMi input 

Actually upon a bit further investigation I don't think this is possible. I was thinking you were going to go from tv to sound bar but that's not what you're doing. You're going from computer directly into sound bar. Without the tv acting as an input it's not possible since the the tv is the one that's taking the hdmi signal in an passing it through eARC to the sound bar and only with eARC are you able to get the Dolby atmos. 

You could how ever use optical to get audio to your sound bar. That probably uses Dolby atmos

Yes it possible I’m not connecting to the eARC port on the soundbar the soundbar has en extra hdmi in port where you can plug external devices in such as a ps5 or something and pass video and audio and  if you plug a pc into you get an second display on monitor but you can extend them and pass audio  and you get more audio formats and less lag than going eARC to tv to pc