Razer Blade HDMI suddenly shows garbage on TV

Hi guys,

I got an Razer Blade 15 Advanced (Win10, NVIDIA RTX3070) and used to connect it to my Sony Bravia 4K TV via HDMI. All good until yesterday, when it started to show pixel garbage on the TV, as soon as I connect it.

I tried changing ports and HDMI cables, reset drivers via DDU and nothing helped. Also connecting the Razer to a 4K Monitor from LG works via HDMI and USB-C

My PS5 and my Switch work flawlessly on the same ports...so I don´t know how to fix this. Any ideas?

THX

Have the drivers recently been upgraded? if so it may be worth rolling back to a previous version to see if that resolved the issue.

11 minutes ago, MrMase said:

Have the drivers recently been upgraded? if so it may be worth rolling back to a previous version to see if that resolved the issue.

No I did not, only today, I removed everything with DDU and installed the latest drivers via GF Experience. Did not think of downgrading, because it works with my LG...

2 minutes ago, CPlusPlus1408 said:

No I did not, only today, I removed everything with DDU and installed the latest drivers via GF Experience. Did not think of downgrading, because it works with my LG...

Unfortunately it could be an issue with the latest drivers and that specific hardware so would still suggest trying with a previous version.