What is the mostly realistic and best BIOS manual/static overclock I could obtain on P cores with a Core i7 12700K or 12900K with e cores shut off

I know silicon quality varies. Are there any of these chips where if you shut off e cores that could be pushed to 5.4GHz or 5.5GHz all 8 P cores with a large Noctua NH-D15 cooler while keeping temps in check except for extreme tests like Prime95 Small FFTs or Y Cruncher test 2 and even then temps not exceeding 100C for extreme stress tests with good airflow case. Of course I would want temps not to exceed mid 80s for much lighter stress tests like Cinebench and OCCT variable and generally not 60s to 70s for general use.

Or is 5.2GHz to 5.3GHz more realistic on air if even that.

I have heard many of these chips have a wall and that after 5GHz or 5.1GHz, power consumption gets a lot worse. Is that true for all or any excellent binned chips if you win silicon lottery that could do 5.4 or 5.5GHz all core on air with e cores off of course.

And how much difference will hyper threading make in power and heat consumption?? Is it a lot or a little more heat and power with it on vs off.

What are your experiences based on SP scores and silicon quality which it does seem there is more info of than on Ryzen CPUs?? Can top binned 12900K do 5.4 or 5.5GHz all core on air? And is the more expensive special 12900KS really much better binned than top regular 12900K's??

Like does buying a Special edition 12900KS guarantee a highly well binned 12900K or does it not always work that way??