System keeps lagging/Freezing/Shutting of since 4 Days

Casper.SkyNet

Hey Community, so apperantly my System keeps "glitching out" since 4 days, means i have less performance in games i had decent-good performance for the past 4 years.
My Bios was updated 1 year ago to the latest one and never had any issues. 
My system wont run with XMP 2.0 anymore (3200mhz) instead it only want to boot with 2800mhz, my cpu only will run on stock...

I used 4 Stick Config for 2 Years and never had a problem, people told me its caused by the 4 stick config, well they where wrong cuz it still does the same as bevor but now even worse with just 16gb ram...

Im kinda done and on a edge rn between buying a Console or getting a credit of aprox. 15K € too build the latest highend system to get this fixed...

The Bios is on its STOCK settings with no changes and even then it still manages to fuck it self up...

The Internals are:
Ryzen 7 2700
2x Corsaire Vengance LPX (The second kit is a 2x G.Skill AEGIS that isnt currently in it)
Palit GTX 1660 Super
ASRock B450m Pro 4 (YES, the drivers are installed)
Thermaltake Grandpower Though? (idk the correct order) 850Watts 80+gold

Parts where tried in a different rig but well worked fine.
Windows is a FRESH install of Windows11.

Im loosing my mind and hope to get some held, let me know if i have to give more informations.

Big Thanks

Moxy

The Ryzen 7 2700 does not like memory speeds over 2933mhz and the mix matched memory only compounds the issues. Using the lowest end motherboard by the lowest end manufacturer also doesn't help the situation. Won't OC anymore, well that's a hot running chip especially on the stock cooler.

3 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

The Ryzen 7 2700 does not like memory speeds over 2933mhz and the mix matched memory only compounds the issues. Using the lowest end motherboard by the lowest end manufacturer also doesn't help the situation. Won't OC anymore, well that's a hot running chip especially on the stock cooler.

hm well i never had problems with the XMP on 3200, it just happened to start like 4 days ago... and even on a different system the R/ 2700 ran just fine with a similar kit on 3200mhz..

Im just clueless...

never had actually problems ind windows 10

Edit: what M-ATX (YES, it HAS to be an m-atx board) would u recommend under 150bucks? cuz i dont have THAT much money availbe as a 21yo who only earn 3.5K a month...

11 hours ago, Casper.SkyNet said:

hm well i never had problems with the XMP on 3200, it just happened to start like 4 days ago... and even on a different system the R/ 2700 ran just fine with a similar kit on 3200mhz..

Im just clueless...

never had actually problems ind windows 10

Edit: what M-ATX (YES, it HAS to be an m-atx board) would u recommend under 150bucks? cuz i dont have THAT much money availbe as a 21yo who only earn 3.5K a month...

You could try the motherboard tier list. Anything in the higher end would be best for a good VRM setup. 

Mine is ITX, but has a great VRM setup. ROG strix B450-I is what I'm using with my 2700x.