cyberdan88

I512400 STOCK COOLER 

16GB DDR4 3200 KINGSTON

MSI 3060 12GB

MSI TOMAHAWK B660 WIFI

1TB M.24.0 MORE ADD IN FURTURE 

IN A LIAN LI O11 DYNAMIC  MINI WITH 9 SL FANS 

PS IT MY FIRST BUILT 

wat cooler be best for the cpu in question as idle is 50 c and at load it 70 to 80 c 

27 minutes ago, cyberdan88 said:

wat cooler be best for the cpu in question as idle is 50 c and at load it 70 to 80 c 

the i5-12400 will not be very hard to cool. How much money do you want to spend? The o11 Dynamic was built for water cooling but works just fine with a decent air cooler. What fans do you have on the case?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

have 9 lian li fan sl 120

i have 50 pound to 100 pound

As a previous owner, I can assure you an 011 mini isn’t going to be the problem trying to cool a 12400f. 

What is your airflow pattern? I used a 5800x and a 3090 @ 400W in that case beautifully. 

wat cooler wood be better than stock cooler as at idle it 50c and 70 to 80c on load need 

ps it my first biuld

1 minute ago, cyberdan88 said:

wat cooler wood be better than stock cooler

What cooler wouldn't be? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

011 Mini is really kind of designed for water cooling/AIO's but you also really don't need an AIO with a 12400. 

That being said an EK Basic 24o/Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 would be more than enough.

Nearly any single tower cooler would also be plenty. DeepCool AK400 or an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports for a few suggestions, both in the $35 US range.