Computing Books

Asgarth

I was wondering if anyone has some recommendations of books related to computing, computer science, programming etc... that they could recommend to me. I am looking to further my knowledge but with a more interesting book if possible.

Thanks

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

Programming with C# or VB recommend Murach's books

C have to use the "The C Programming Language book" by Brian Kerninghan and Dennis Ritchie, is dull and confusing but from what I have been told it is the only book to learn C from

HTML, javascript basics, & SQL commands, I learned from W3 schools, http://www.w3schools.com/

Getting a good teacher was the best thing for me, all the books were confusing to me until I had a C/C++ teacher teach about memory addressing and pointers.

Good luck

I have some more at home, don't remember the names or authors.

Will edit this post when I get home.

I was wondering if anyone has some recommendations of books related to computing, computer science, programming etc... that they could recommend to me. I am looking to further my knowledge but with a more interesting book if possible.
Thanks

Edited by roberto++

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

If you don't mind reading web pages, I learn't VB from this site:

multiwingspan.co.uk

It's my teachers site

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO