Cpu problems

Hi. So today my computer suddenly got a problem. 

When i turn on the pc it starts but nothings happining after that. Even if i plug the screen to the motherboard. Tried rs cmos, plug in and out cables on gpu and psu. But something happn when i looked at my cpu to see if any of the pins were bent, they were fine. But when i was gonna lock it back in i could not get it locked, so i Just mounted the liquid cpu cooler back on. And thats when the pc turns on and i get into bios. But the heat are going wild, so i cant run any programs in fear of it burning up. The fans and the light is working on the liquid cpu cooler. Does anyone have a clue what is causing this? 

My specs 

Asus rog strix z270e socket-1151

Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake

Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200MHz 32gb

Corsair cx750m psu

Corsair Hydro series h115i

Asus geforce gtx 1070 

That really worries me that you put the cooler back on without locking the cpu in place. You should really take the cooler off and try and get the cpu locked in place correctly. 
If its not perfectly aligned as it should be, then the cooler could be sitting at an angle and not making good contact with the cpu which would explain why you're not getting good thermals.

5 minutes ago, Mayday793 said:

That really worries me that you put the cooler back on without locking the cpu in place. You should really take the cooler off and try and get the cpu locked in place correctly. 
If its not perfectly aligned as it should be, then the cooler could be sitting at an angle and not making good contact with the cpu which would explain why you're not getting good thermals.

I got it locked now. But nothing happens. Pc starts but only get Black screen.

have you tried plugging your monitor into your motherboard instead of your graphics card?

Yeah. Wonder if I should try to find the stock heatsink and see if that helps

its definitely possible that you dont have enough pressure on the cpu pins to make them sit correctly, but if it locked into place then that should be enough. 

When your pc turns on do the fans go to max speed and stay at max speed or do they go to the quieter idle speed as if it was powering on?

The fans are working like normal. Theres no weird noises coming from it as well