Mouse issues, moving to fast feeling like it's on ice.

ILoveSouls

I'm not sure what is going on but am on Windows 11, everything has been fine for years but in the past week or so my mouse just feels awful.

Best way I can explain it is it feels like it's moving place to place way to fast like it's on Ice or something and feels like all the detail in-between is gone. It's making me crazy.

I usual keep 1300dpi in windows but now it's just unusable. Just the slightest movement sends the cursor flying.

Now even setting it to 600 or 800dpi feels like its place to place movement is way way to fast.

Again it will move quickly and just feels like I'm losing all the in-between movement.

I have 3 different mouse and no DPI or polling rate or different USB port will fix this issue

Mice Basilisk v2, Deathadder v2, Viper all the same, tried uninstalling Synapse and deleting profiles .

I feel like something is Windows 11 updated something that just made it feel like I'm controlling the mouse on a remote VM or something.

If anyone has any ideas please feel free to comment, yes enhance pointer is off.

thanks

This sounds like mouse acceleration. check the generic windows mouse settings for that. 

17 minutes ago, Mayday793 said:

This sounds like mouse acceleration. check the generic windows mouse settings for that. 

Yes, this is off

• 2 weeks later...

My mouse will move point to point fine but it's like all the movements inbetween have little to no tracking. 

Playing MOBA's like League of legends feels impossible now.

Time to get a new mouse then. This is probably an issue with your sensor failing.

You can maybe try to clean the sensor if it fix your problem.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

• 4 months later...

did you find what causing it? something with electricity or Emi or anything else?

nope, I have 4, different mice . Just having to accept it I guess. 😞