Build Recommendations for 4500 AED (About US$1200)

Budget (including currency):  4500 AED (About US$1200)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, Fortnite, Tomb Raider series, Control and Valorant

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

My Preferred case is the NZXT H510 Elite

I would like to my system to be overclockable.

I have already made a parts lists, just want to know if I can make anything cheaper and change any parts to better fit my needs and my budget.

PC Parts List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QMyXnt

SN570s are faster than SN550s and not much more expensive. I would consider a different case, that one does not have good airflow (another member showed up here with a seriously overheating setup that had that same case). If this case's look is important to you, NZXT actually has a more free-flowing version of that one called the FLOW. Also, 500W may be cutting it a bit thin with that GPU. I'd go for 650 or 750.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revision, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qk8YLs

Consider this instead.

To be able to oc you would need a k series chip, at least for the cpu. That would be more expensive though and with 12gen at least, oc isn't worth it on the cpu side. If you plan to oc by ram and gpu, then most mobos would be able to support that.

It doesn't makes that much sense to go previous gen unless you're on a tight budget, but you can definitely fit one in here.

Frankly an overkill cpu cooler, but it's cheap and gets the job done

Cheapest 16 gigs of ram

1tb for cheaper

Better gpu

Ips type monitor instead of va 

White build, with RGB RAM sticks. Not sure if case comes with RGB fans or basic fans. Changed the Elite to Airflow so your system doesn't choke to death. Overclockable and good cooling to accommodate overclokcing:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-12600KF 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor  ($253.19 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool AK620 WH 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force XTREEM ARGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($94.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN570 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($88.85 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 6600 8 GB Speedster SWFT 210 Video Card  ($299.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H510 Flow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS 650 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($146.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1203.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-06-27 05:59 EDT-0400

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker