changed cpu cooler and now i get absolutely no power to pc

Maestro_RD2

as stated i recently changed my cpu cooler from a corsair h100i to a amd wraith cooler, i was getting isuues with the aio saying pump failure and everythign was flashing red, this problem arose out  of nowhere and after swithcing the cooler i no longer get any power to the pc absolutely nothing, ive tried reseating the cpu checked the connections reset cmos, ram and still nothing, nothing was wrong with the pc prior to the pump issue (got the pump error last night) , im thinking the motherboard may be fried, i can hear the psu making noises indicating that its on asx well as the relay switches making a little pop when powered on  below are the specs.

specs:

cpu:amd r9 3900x

gpu: rtx 3080 gigabyte eagle gmaing oc 12

ram: 32gbs corsair vengeance rgb

psu: corsair rm 850 modular

thermaltake case unsure which exactly but ive concluded its not the issue

It happened to me that leakage of coolant when doing watercooling maintenance resulted in very small invisible droplets remianing on the board, shorting it without any spark or whatever, and the PC just didn't power on. Letting it dry for 12hrs made it fully operational again, so open it, put it under some airflow (home fans, hair dryer..), wait a bit and retry

Else check if the CPU wasn't torn off (it happens often with Ryzens), it could have bent pins and still appear to be correctly seated (again I had the case on a 3900X as well, and managed to unbend them!)

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 hour ago, LTTFan16538228 said:

What motherboard do you have? This kinda sounds like an ASUS mobo problem, and are you sure your Wraith Stealth is plugged into the "CPU_FAN" header?

Technically it doesn't make any difference to plug it in any fan header, as long as it's plugged!

But even then the PC should power on and then overheat in 30sec if it has no cooling (again, it happened to me when the cooler cable was dislodged while moving/replacing other parts ...)

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

i let it sit overnight i unplugged all the usb outlets and it turned on again i have no clue what could have happened but it works now upon booting i got an error msg saying to chnage my microsft and pc login but other than that it seems that theres nothing wrong thankj you all for the support