buying on ltt classifieds

cnapier39428

Ebay is free for me... what fees?

After you sell the item ebay takes 10% and paypal takes 2.9% plus $0.30. Did you not notice you weren't getting the full payment for your items?

Edit: Scroll down to where it says final value fee in the chart.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

After you sell the item ebay takes 10% and paypal takes 2.9% plus $0.30. Did you not notice you weren't getting the full payment for your items?

I guess not... I am not sure that has happened to me.  However I just sold something so I will watch for it this time.

I guess not... I am not sure that has happened to me.  However I just sold something so I will watch for it this time.

Amazon is cheaper for most catagories since theirs depends on what type of item it is so I sell on there usually. Also it is easier to list an item on Amazon compared to Ebay. 

Amazon is cheaper for most catagories since theirs depends on what type of item it is so I sell on there usually. Also it is easier to list an item on Amazon compared to Ebay. 

Does stuff sell there?

Does stuff sell there?

Better than Ebay usually. Just make sure you list the prices competitively. I usually list it for $5 lower than the lowest price for used unless mine is in a much better condition than what others are selling. 

Better than Ebay usually. Just make sure you list the prices competitively. I usually list it for $5 lower than the lowest price for used unless mine is in a much better condition than what others are selling. 

Cool, cause I can always sell stuff on Ebay, so if it is better...

What does Amazon take from what you sell?

It's different for every department. It'll tell you when you're listing  the product.

I found it nm.  Do you think I should put an advert on LTT about my Amazon listing?

I found it nm.  Do you think I should put an advert on LTT about my Amazon listing?

No that might be against CoC. I just post a listing in the classifieds and do the transaction through paypal. 

No that might be against CoC. I just post a listing in the classifieds and do the transaction through paypal. 

But I thought Amazon was better than LTT...

But I thought Amazon was better than LTT...

I think you're confused. It's easier to sell on Amazon but you can put it in more than one place. And on LTT there is an advantage of not having pay fees but it is against CoC to advertise something you are selling other than classifieds posts. There's no point in posting on here that you're selling something on Amazon. 

I think you're confused. It's easier to sell on Amazon but you can put it in more than one place. And on LTT there is an advantage of not having pay fees but it is against CoC to advertise something you are selling other than classifieds posts. There's no point in posting on here that you're selling something on Amazon. 

You're right, I was thinking along the Ebay bidding lines, where once someone bid I couldn't take it down, but with this who ever buys it first gets it.