Creator Warehouse should have a focus group with their fans who wear Women's clothing.

I have to admit I was disappointed with the first drop of women's merch. I have been begging Nick forever about wanting merch for the girl gamers. When I was streaming on Twitch regularly I had a bot advertise Floatplane and LTTstore.com. I wore my LTT merch every stream. Except when I was try harding in my Liquid jersey. After much anticipation womens merch drops and... It looks like something a guy would get his girlfriend/wife/partner who doesn't watch LTT.

We are LTT fans first and foremost. We want the branding. I need the classic LTT logo. I don't want frilly, upscale, beauty guru stuff. I felt like they didn't know who they were designing for. I think it would be a good idea for Creator Warehouse to put together a focus group of LTT fans who wear feminine clothing.  That way they can hear from a large group and get an idea of who we are and what we want. We don't want to reinvent the wheel. 

Yes, we are people who wear feminine clothing. We are also knuckles deep in PC cases. We wear thermal paste under our nails instead of perfect manicures (or both). We get just as excited peeling back the film off a brand new monitor. Trying to beat everyone else getting the latest and great hardware. Super competitive when it comes to folding month. We are proud of our builds. Instead of nude pics we want PC specs in our dm's. I, personally, enjoy top fragging when I am the only girl playing CSGO comp with a bunch of misogynistic assholes. I also enjoy seeing guys faces when I tell them I built my own computer. Thanks to LTT of course for teaching me how. 

I can only speak for myself, but I would like to see some of the older designs but ladies sizing and colours that appeal to people who wear feminine clothing. The sweats were a great idea, but where's the logo? I got excited when they were updated with embroidering, but still not in line with the classic LTT branding we know and love. Give me my classic logo.

I love the scrunchies and what they stand for. They are recycled which is near and dear to my heart. (They would be more awesome with a little LTT tag.)

Of course this is just my opinion and I know everyone's tastes are different. (As Aprime reminded me when I ranted about it in Pilot Chat).

It's fun. I freaking love my pink water bottle. So much I made it's own little video at the beach last year. I love it though not just because it is pink. I love it because of the design and the branding. If I could get that design on a shirt in my favourite colours, I would die. Or something like that design on a blanket. I love my merch and Nick will tell you that I tweet at him pics. It makes me proud to be a part of this community and Sarah is an amazing designer. I could be completely off base and the only one who feels this way but I just wanted to give my opinion.  Attached two of my favourite colours with their pantone codes. 

PS. Another great opportunity would be pride merch.

Thank you for all you do. I enjoy my ltt merch. I am pretty much a female Luke. It is all I wear most days. I appreciate it.

ElektraLTTmodel.jpg

Screenshot_20220611-203135.png

Screenshot_20220611-203234.png

20220611_203335.jpg

Screenshot_20220611-203453.png

PXL_20210510_205533157.jpg

carribeansea.jpg

pantone_coral.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

I think focus group and surveys to accurately determine the size of the market is really important.  

But as someone that has been in charge of ordering products and interacting with customers to order what people want, it is very very hard to get customer feedback and accurately model that to an entire market.

A minority of people with loud and vocal voices can skew the data, and this can be a very costly mistake.  

It seems like the Linus Store is being very conservative moving into this new market, and as someone that has cut purchase orders for hundreds of thousands of dollars of product I hope sells, the stress of the uncertainty with this sort of thing is brutal, so I understand why they are taking a slow and cautious approach.

7 hours ago, ToboRobot said:

I think focus group and surveys to accurately determine the size of the market is really important.  

But as someone that has been in charge of ordering products and interacting with customers to order what people want, it is very very hard to get customer feedback and accurately model that to an entire market.

A minority of people with loud and vocal voices can skew the data, and this can be a very costly mistake.  

It seems like the Linus Store is being very conservative moving into this new market, and as someone that has cut purchase orders for hundreds of thousands of dollars of product I hope sells, the stress of the uncertainty with this sort of thing is brutal, so I understand why they are taking a slow and cautious approach.

I think we are talking about different things. I am talking about just asking the fans who wear women's clothing what they want. Get an idea of who we are and what we like. I know we are a minority, but we do exist. Linus has talked about this on WAN and knows there is a disconnect. He said even Yvonne didn't understand the direction the designers went with the first items. I would like to hear the opinions of other people who wear women's clothing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

39 minutes ago, Elektra57 said:

Get an idea of who we are and what we like. I know we are a minority, but we do exist. 

Sorry, I think we are talking about the same thing.

What I was trying to say is that what you are asking about, isn't a simple thing and it's a lot harder than it sounds.  I certainly wasn't trying to imply that anyone doesn't exist, but trying to point the challenges posed.

You are totally correct that there are women that watch LTT shows.  

It's not just an issue of scale and numbers, but mens and womens clothing are separate markets with different clients, different colours, different sizes.  More SKUs means it is a larger investment, which for a smaller segment of your audience is a hard business decision to make.

When it comes to surveys and potential customer feedback it is hard to understand what people want, because people are individuals and building mass market products has to appeal to many people.  So synthesizing all the voices into a single vision for a product is hard.

If you minimize styles and colours for a narrow focus, you risk alienating other potential customers.  Or you can order lots of variety and colours and have few hits in the mix and you have a lot of branded merch you can sell, which is expensive for the wallet and planet.

I don't understand designers, just the logistics.

Yeah. I don't feel like i've loved the women's selection, so far. I'd personally love some of the older designs or more LTT forward clothing in women's tank tops. LTT lounge or running running shorts would be really cool. I personally dislike the bra idea I've been seeing around. It really doesn't make sense to me.