Looking for ATX case for around $110-150

TB_GB

I am looking for a case to allow a mix of airflow and sound. At the moment I have the kolink stronghold which has left me with really high temps. I have a Ryzen 3600 with stock cooler and a 2060 plus 2 3.5" drive . I've been looking at Lian-Li compatible LANCOOL II Mesh C and NZXT H7 Flow.

What I'm looking for

• At least 2 3.5" drive (Very important) and at least 1 2.5" drive
  • A Type C port at the front IO and at least one type A and a 3.5mm Audio jack
  • Space for a 240mm radiator 
  • Ideally white but not that important

I'm also open to different ideas for different types of cases. I don't know if there are ATX cases that aren't as long and are shorter. Any suggestions are apricated. 

My PC AMD Ryzen 3600, Vetroo V5, Nvidia 2060, Lian-Li LANCOOL II .

18 minutes ago, TB_GB said:

I am looking for a case to allow a mix of airflow and sound. At the moment I have the kolink stronghold which has left me with really high temps. I have a Ryzen 3600 with stock cooler and a 2060 plus 2 3.5" drive . I've been looking at Lian-Li compatible LANCOOL II Mesh C and NZXT H7 Flow.

What I'm looking for

• At least 2 3.5" drive (Very important) and at least 1 2.5" drive
  • A Type C port at the front IO and at least one type A and a 3.5mm Audio jack
  • Space for a 240mm radiator 
  • Ideally white but not that important

I'm also open to different ideas for different types of cases. I don't know if there are ATX cases that aren't as long and are shorter. Any suggestions are apricated. 

Drive bays.... Internal or external (as in are these for optical drives, hot swap)?

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

15 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Drive bays.... Internal or external (as in are these for optical drives, hot swap)?

Internal for 3.5" hard drives, hot swappable is not necessary 

My PC AMD Ryzen 3600, Vetroo V5, Nvidia 2060, Lian-Li LANCOOL II .

2 minutes ago, TB_GB said:

Internal for 3.5" hard drives, hot swappable is not necessary 

Any of them external though?

Edited by An0maly_76

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

If no externals are needed, here's one you might like... I have the same case in black. The 5000 and 7000 series are bigger versions.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-iCUE-4000X-Mid-Tower-Case/dp/B08C76W2WM

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 10:57 PM, An0maly_76 said:

If no externals are needed, here's one you might like... I have the same case in black. The 5000 and 7000 series are bigger versions.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-iCUE-4000X-Mid-Tower-Case/dp/B08C76W2WM

I have the 4000x in white. Pretty happy with it. Easily drop in a 240 rad on top or front. I chose top to keep all the pretty rgb shining in the front without a rad blocking it