Screen sharing causes periferals to disconnect

NanoCellMusic

So i got this problem with screensharing, it happens on any software even google meet and teams web. As soon as click share screen, my mouse disconnects audio stops and screens freeze.. To fix i have to replug my mouse and move it quick to stop sharing, sometimes it takes a few tries to get to the button. Ive spent 2 days looking for a solution and i cant find one. i have an RTX 3070 and i read that instant replay can break screen sharing so I tried turning that off but that didn't fix it.

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
Gigabyte RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER 8G
32GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 3600
Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC
Corsair RM850 80PLUS Gold PSU

Running Windows 11

Windows and Nvidida are both upto date

• 3 weeks later...

I literally just had this happen with me this week - and I just bought a 3070 TI Gigabyte Aorus - Everytime i try to screenshare on Discord, Literally my peripherals get mad and disconnect... Been trying to find someone that may have had a similar problem like me and now im wondering if its the 3070 cards with Gigabyte. lol really hope theres a solution somewhere

Sounds like something that might get fixed up with new drivers. Update GPU drivers, CPU, motherboard/chipset and then if it's still happening try peripherals drivers

If you don’t have any fancy endpoint protection software running, I’d probably try launching DDU, nuke the lot and reinstall. 

I’ve also got the luxury of spare hardware, so I’d change the boot SSD out and try a clean install if possible, see if it follows the hardware or isolated to your instance. 

Aurora | Built April '22
CPU: Intel i7 11700K | RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 | GPU: NVidia GTX 1080 Founders Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB), Corsair MP400 (1TB) | PSU: Corsair RM1000

Moonlight | Built March '17
CPU: Intel i7 6900K | RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 | GPU: NVidia GTX 750Ti Storage: Intel 600P (512GB), WD Red (4TB) | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooling: Corsair H105 | Setup post >here<|

• 11 months later...

hey, I looked up some stuff and so far I did clear my cache and it seemed to help. I can just send u what I read and did, so far it has been working instead of screensharing for 2 minutes and disconnecting it been going for about 5 minutes. I may have issues down the line but so far it seems to help. do Win + R
type "%appdata%". go to roaming > discord. Delete GPUcache, Cache, and Code Cache, Don't delete DawnCache. Close discord when doing so, by task manager in the backround. Then before you re-open discord delete the files in your recycle bin. This was worked for me so far, so I'd say just try it. I had this problem after adding in my Lin Li AIO, and maybe the software caused a issue with my wireless corsair ironclaw. If this doesn't work I don't know much more.