Windows 11 Twitch problem

Hunlight
Go to solution Solved by Cyberspirit,
15 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

-snip-

I've had this issue as well and disabling hardware acceleration in the browser's settings seem to have fixed it.

Hello,

So Im testing Win 11 (with all updates, think all updates are important as of now :D) all is well. there is few things I "hate" about it, that just doesnt work correctly, I can share it if someone wants but for now lets talk about main problem for me which is Twitch.

To begin with Twitch runs fine, full hd no buffering anything.. till... I launch a game. Whatever game it is, some games worse others better but whenever game is launched and not alt tabbed but active Twitch is constantly lagging/buffering/ going without sound for a second or two etc etc. It was same when I installed it at  around January and after all updates it is still same. Not using any  other software on the background neither changed pc parts. In win 10 I could have been gaming, running obs, recording and streaming and watching twitch all fine, now twitch lag/buffer all the time. Internet connection is also stable nothing changed. So I wonder what can it be and can it be fixed. Or is it just win 11 magic and cannot be fixed?

15 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

-snip-

I've had this issue as well and disabling hardware acceleration in the browser's settings seem to have fixed it.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

hmmm let me try it out right now, just need to find hardware accel first. brb 😄

----EDIT-----

It actually helped. need to test it out more both twitch and other aspects with hardware accell turned off. but for now twitch issue fixed.