Lightweight Laptop but also can do some Gaming Suggestions???

I am looking for a new laptop that is lightweight and 14 inches or less that can also play games such as madden and warzone. I would definitely lean more portability/size than trying to squeeze fps out. The ideal budget is less than $1600 but can be flexible. Needs a webcam and charge via usb C. A screen refresh rate higher than 60 and it would be nice to have touchscreen. It would be ideal if it had some upgradability/repairability. Any suggestions that are coming out this year or is some older generation laptop worth getting that would last a while?

Not sure where you're based, but these are pretty good for the prices at best buy. These are the older gen models, but for most people, the 5th gen Ryzen chips are fine, and they basically meet all the criteria you've noted. 

ASUS ROG Zephyrus 14" FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 7 16GB DDR4 Memory NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 512GB PCIe SSD Moonlight White GA401QM-G14.R73060 - Best Buy

ASUS ROG 13.4" Touchscreen Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 9 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti V4G Graphics 1TB SSD Off black GV301QE-211.ZG13 - Best Buy

The FlowX13 is the more portable, but will not have upgradable RAM, the G14 has 1 stick accessible, with the other half soldered on. For the size, I think that's an acceptable compromise. The G14 does not have a webcam however. YMMV

14 hours ago, Qyygle said:

Not sure where you're based, but these are pretty good for the prices at best buy. These are the older gen models, but for most people, the 5th gen Ryzen chips are fine, and they basically meet all the criteria you've noted. 

ASUS ROG Zephyrus 14" FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 7 16GB DDR4 Memory NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 512GB PCIe SSD Moonlight White GA401QM-G14.R73060 - Best Buy

ASUS ROG 13.4" Touchscreen Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 9 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti V4G Graphics 1TB SSD Off black GV301QE-211.ZG13 - Best Buy

The FlowX13 is the more portable, but will not have upgradable RAM, the G14 has 1 stick accessible, with the other half soldered on. For the size, I think that's an acceptable compromise. The G14 does not have a webcam however. YMMV

The Flow X13 even has the special GPU port that ASUS uses so that OP can later get a better GPU if he wants to and get more performance at home