Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone up for some minecraft?

Anyone want to play Minecraft with me?
Discord: ! ƒøx∆🇩🇪#3152

You can never have to many Computers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

i would love to play Minecraft with people but,

1: i don't have Java and it wouldn't perform well anyways, 

2: my internet is being murdered right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

i would love to play Minecraft with people but,

1: i don't have Java and it wouldn't perform well anyways, 

2: my internet is being murdered right now. 

1. well we can bypass that with geyser. 
2. f

You can never have to many Computers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FuchsFuchs1 said:

1. well we can bypass that with geyser. 
2. f

does it work perfectly fine in regular conditions or is still needing to be patched up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a 24/7 vanilla server, I'd join and might keep coming back if it's fun. 

Quote me if you want me to get a notification. (if it's not my own thread)

Assume I'm using Linux as you would assume other people use Windows. Using since 2016, daily driving since 2018. 

Mega Warriors fan, alternate name is Snowshadow. 

 

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

 -Rakshit Jain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 6:54 AM, LloydLynx said:

If it's a 24/7 vanilla server, I'd join and might keep coming back if it's fun. 

due to the electricity prices that is sadly not posible

You can never have to many Computers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 5:17 AM, BionicSeaSerpent said:

does it work perfectly fine in regular conditions or is still needing to be patched up?

nope, no patching

You can never have to many Computers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes why not i was looking for someone to play with ;we keep in touch.

 

SHAREit MX Player

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2022 at 3:19 PM, FuchsFuchs1 said:

due to the electricity prices that is sadly not posible

You can use a rpi4 i am doing that rn

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

 

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 6:27 AM, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

You can use a rpi4 i am doing that rn

hard to find plus wont run a complex server like mine

You can never have to many Computers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 1:50 AM, fabopi said:

yes why not i was looking for someone to play with ;we keep in touch.

dm my discord

You can never have to many Computers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×