H220 Snagged from NewEgg!

I was able to grab a H220 from NewEgg a couple of days ago and it arrived today.

Question: What should my retail packaging have looked like? The box came without any cellophane/shrink wrap and it did not have any tape on the box edge prior to opening it.

I have called NewEgg and they are willing to let me return it, the thing is it is out of stock again. They told me I have 30 days to return it but since I am waiting on some other items for my build, should I just send it back now and wait?

If anyone knows what the package should have looked like when it arrived your input will help.

Thanks.

"Because there is a difference between Making a Living and Having a LIFE."

Could you post a pic of what your box looks like?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

is the box the cooler itself in messed up?

nvm ghost beat me to it.

if the box for the actual cooler is fine and it doesnt feel wet you are probably be okay but wait to see if ghost agrees he is king water cooling

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Pics..... I have a custom loop.... Its hard not to just buy an h220 just because that water block is so sexy

Everything inside looks good. I just have never seen one of these "ion the wild" so i was not sure if I should have been expecting an over-packaged/shrink wrapped/taped sealed item or not.

post-15721-0-77882000-1368036223_thumb.jpost-15721-0-71713000-1368036339_thumb.jpost-15721-0-13732300-1368036360_thumb.jpost-15721-0-86159300-1368036387_thumb.j

post-15721-0-77882000-1368036223_thumb.j

post-15721-0-71713000-1368036339_thumb.j

post-15721-0-13732300-1368036360_thumb.j

post-15721-0-86159300-1368036387_thumb.j

I read on OCN that people at swiftech were hand testing each pump because of issues they were having, so that's what packaging from the factory may not be there.

Edit: did it not come with any accessories or mounting hardware?

Just return it IMO

Interested in Business and Technology

I am waiting on an email reply from swiftech. Maybe they will help you clear this up. I hope you won't have to return it!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Mine didn't have any wrapping on it. Everything was in great condition inside, however. 

Same for me. Everything looks good, just was thrown off by the "retail" package.I was hoping someone else got one while they had them in stock albeit briefly the other day.

Swiftech just replied saying that:

We don’t seal these boxes with shrink wrap.

^Return it, better safe than sorry