Many many issues :( can鈥檛 pinpoint a single one . Help ? Please 馃槶

StonerNixon

Something is going wrong and I can鈥檛 seem to figure out what or why. I鈥檝e tried two separate systems. Core i7 6700 rx580 12gigs of ram. And a ryzen 1700x and gtx 1050ti. I am constantly dropping from games on the i7. Online games , I鈥檒l just go back to the lobby. With no error message or anything. Some games won鈥檛 even properly connect to the external servers to get my account information so those games end up completely unplayable. The ryzen system has its own issues with random freezing and blue screens . Normally that鈥檚 bad ram . So ram memtest for 8+ hours and it says all sticks passed . So I tested everything I possibly could . Prime95 and like 30 other benchmark test . It would almost never crash during those stress test . Only after. And the blue screen error message I get keep changing. And now I thought the rx 580 would be better paired with the ryzen 1700 . So I swapped them . And now the 580 is constantly at 100 utilization during gameplay , and then will randomly drop to 0 utilization. When that quick milli second 0 happens , there is a dip in fps in game . Noticeably dips and almost freezes. And it鈥檚 not just one game that does it . It鈥檚 a few . It鈥檚 not every single game , but it鈥檚 most of them . Minecraft at 1080p low everything , optifine ON , I get 80 fps , and noticeable dips and freezing . I鈥檝e tried reinstalling the graphics driver. And I鈥檝e even tried the optional driver choice instead of the recommended. With the 1700 system , I have even went as far as swapping the power supply. So to my knowledge the only other thing that it could possibly be , would be the motherboard? But that wouldn鈥檛 explain the issues with the other system. Killing floor two will not connect to the external servers to grab my account info , and my account is 0 and won鈥檛 let me start a game. And this is an issue that is the same between both systems . It takes 5 restarts of the pc and router , for the game to maybe connect.

It might be the motherboard(s), but not in the way you think.

How did you come about these systems? Did you build them from used parts? It's common for people to get banned from gaming platforms and sell off their hardware to start fresh, but what the buyer does not know is that their new hardware has been barred from gaming here, there, or everywhere.

So, while I'm not sure what sort of difficulties or error messages this scenario would produce, if you bought any of this secondhand, that could be part of the reason. From my understanding, some gaming platforms will actually read info from the offending user's system and bar that motherboard or machine from continuing to use that platform. It is permanent, and it will not matter who is using it.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, An0maly_76 said:

It might be the motherboard(s), but not in the way you think.

How did you come about these systems? Did you build them from used parts? It's common for people to get banned from gaming platforms and sell off their hardware to start fresh, but what the buyer does not know is that their new hardware has been barred from gaming here, there, or everywhere. So, while I'm not sure what sort of difficulties or error messages this scenario would produce, if you bought any of this secondhand, that could be part of the reason. From my understanding, some gaming platforms will actually read info from the offending user's system and bar that motherboard or machine from continuing to use that platform. It is permanent, and it will not matter who is using it.

Yes most of the hardware has been used . One of my friends sent me his girlfriends old pc (1700x) because they have so much money she builds one every 4 months and he knew that this one blue screened. I鈥檝e since swapped the 580 back to the 1050 and am doing test again聽

So after testing with the 1050ti there is still very noticeable hitching and stuttering聽

If the 1700X system was blue screening before you got it, it could well be the motherboard, but it's impossible to know without testing each component individually. If you've swapped RAM, that points to motherboard or CPU. If the CPU was run hot, that's a problem. Word to the wise, don't waste time with a B450 board, it will be a dead-end in regard to certain higher-tier Ryzen, especially Zen3. And Zen3 needs better VRM cooling anyway.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

40 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

If the 1700X system was blue screening before you got it, it could well be the motherboard, but it's impossible to know without testing each component individually. If you've swapped RAM, that points to motherboard or CPU. If the CPU was run hot, that's a problem. Word to the wise, don't waste time with a B450 board, it will be a dead-end in regard to certain higher-tier Ryzen, especially Zen3. And Zen3 needs better VRM cooling anyway.

Cpu dosnt run too too hot . Nothing more then normal. And I鈥檝e updated the bios on the motherboard. Now I just want something that dosnt hitch and stutter while in game . It wasn鈥檛 doing this a few days ago.聽

33 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

Cpu dosnt run too too hot . Nothing more then normal. And I鈥檝e updated the bios on the motherboard. Now I just want something that dosnt hitch and stutter while in game . It wasn鈥檛 doing this a few days ago.聽

It's not necessarily whether it's running hot for YOU, it's whether it was run hot prior to your ownership. Heat-damaged components don't fix themselves just because they're sold. It's like buying a car with a cracked engine block. The problem doesn't go away just because you don't know about it.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Update , I unplugged one of the three monitors . One that I knew had issues . And since unplugging , from what I鈥檝e tested , there is no hitching and stuttering anymore. Games are atleast playable . Now I get get back to diagnosing the big issue聽