Individually sleeved cables, IN'S AND OUT'S

Hello all.

So i am in a bit of a pickle, I want braided cables and im not sure what route to go down.

I really like the BitFenix workmanship and the overall quality of their cables but my supplier here in South Africa wont have what in stock for a while.

So now I will have to get another brand such as NZXT or Corsair, which in my opinion dont have the same quality when it comes the the finish of the braid.

So my question is ... Would you guys (and girls) be able to post some pictures of your builds if you have sleeved cabling as well as details on how long you have had them on your rig so i can gauge how they hold up. For the guys that do their own sleeving, could you please post pictures as to the process you took and a level of difficulty on the job.

Let the posting Commence!     B)

Hello all.

So i am in a bit of a pickle, I want braided cables and im not sure what route to go down.

I really like the BitFenix workmanship and the overall quality of their cables but my supplier here in South Africa wont have what in stock for a while.

So now I will have to get another brand such as NZXT or Corsair, which in my opinion dont have the same quality when it comes the the finish of the braid.

So my question is ... Would you guys (and girls) be able to post some pictures of your builds if you have sleeved cabling as well as details on how long you have had them on your rig so i can gauge how they hold up. For the guys that do their own sleeving, could you please post pictures as to the process you took and a level of difficulty on the job.

Let the posting Commence!     B)

I would really go for the Bitfinex braided cables. Custom sleeving is time consuming and requires a lot of patience. 

Maybe try Lutro0 customs?

http://lutro0-customs.com/collections/custom-sleeving-jobs

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I would really go for the Bitfinex braided cables. Custom sleeving is time consuming and requires a lot of patience. 

Maybe try Lutro0 customs?

http://lutro0-customs.com/collections/custom-sleeving-jobs

WOW their work looks incredible but the issue is that I live in South Africa and importing is just far to expensive. I will be paying more for the import costs than the actual product if I bought from this site.

• 5 weeks later...

WOW their work looks incredible but the issue is that I live in South Africa and importing is just far to expensive. I will be paying more for the import costs than the actual product if I bought from this site.

We make sure that you pay the least ammount of import fees, I would give the site a look and inquire about a job so we can let you know how much it will be.

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]