Help pc not posting

Boorgir

So I built my pc almost a year ago but recently I noticed my ram was set to 2000 mhz and i decided to manually change it to 3000 mhz when and its advertised to be 3200 mhz, after doing this my pc turned off and it wouldn't post again, I tried resetting cmos but its not working, i tried switching the ram stick places and nothing happened I switched the gpu as well and it still won't post. 

10 minutes ago, StalePie42 said:

What components are in your computer?

Asus tuf gaming b450 plus II
ryzen 7 3700x
1660 supper
16gb ram 3200 mhz
650 watt psu

1 hour ago, Boorgir said:

I tried resetting cmos but its not working

are you turning off/unplugging the psu? try leaving the battery out for 5-10 minutes just to make sure.

42 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

are you turning off/unplugging the psu? try leaving the battery out for 5-10 minutes just to make sure.

yeah i unplugged the psu and left the battery out over night, and its not working. Im starting to think it could be the cpu 

47 minutes ago, Boorgir said:

starting to think it could be the cpu 

there is a low chance of that , try another ram sticks , try to boot and wait couple minutes (for mem training) if not helps. flash the bios using USB Flashback LATEST BIOS ,  USB FLASHBACK TUTORIAL (YT VIDEO)

11 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

there is a low chance of that , try another ram sticks , try to boot and wait couple minutes (for mem training) if not helps. flash the bios using USB Flashback LATEST BIOS ,  USB FLASHBACK TUTORIAL (YT VIDEO)

I dont have any other ram sticks, ill try the bios flashback

2 minutes ago, Boorgir said:

I dont have any other ram sticks, ill try the bios flashback

sure , let us know if it will help :old-cool:

29 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

sure , let us know if it will help :old-cool:

is the bios flashback supposed to be blinking or does it just stay on the whole process?

6 minutes ago, Boorgir said:

is the bios flashback supposed to be blinking or does it just stay on the whole process?

it supposed to blink , if light stays on try smaller capacity USB stick, don't forget to format your drive in FAT32 , otherwise its not gonna work

3 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

it supposed to blink , if light stays on try smaller capacity USB stick, don't forget to format your drive in FAT32 , otherwise its not gonna work

it is set to FAT32. And its the only usb i have, a 32 gb for some reason the light its blinking at first, but after a couple seconds its stays on

it is set to FAT32. And its the only usb i have, a 32 gb for some reason the light its blinking at first, but after a couple seconds its stays on

do you have any old 2.0 drive with smaller capacity ? 

9 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

do you have any old 2.0 drive with smaller capacity ? 

No, I can go by the hardware store see if they got any

3 minutes ago, Boorgir said:

No, I can go by the hardware store see if they got any

Yea try that , did you do everything as shown in video ? 

6 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

Yea try that , did you do everything as shown in video ? 

yeah i did, i changed it to fat32 deleted everything on it. downloaded and extracted the document and all. Also would 16 gb be good enough?

10 minutes ago, Boorgir said:

yeah i did, i changed it to fat32 deleted everything on it. downloaded and extracted the document and all. Also would 16 gb be good enough?

Yea 16 would be fine , had same issue with capacity on one of my customers motherboard. Tried 2.0 8 gig worked instantly. Also when you will get the drive format again in FAT32 and then proceed to flash 

If all the procedures wont work try this version of Bios DOWNLOAD

7 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

Yea 16 would be fine , had same issue with capacity on one of my customers motherboard. Tried 2.0 8 gig worked instantly. Also when you will get the drive format again in FAT32 and then proceed to flash 

They didn’t have any, I’ll just buy on Amazon, and I’ll update you when I get it, thank you for your help so far 

Just now, Boorgir said:

They didn’t have any, I’ll just buy on Amazon, and I’ll update you when I get it, thank you for your help so far 

If you have time , try the last bios that i linked , if it blinks that means bios chip is getting info , try it may work , try this with usb that u have 

10 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

If all the procedures wont work try this version of Bios DOWNLOAD

12 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

If you have time , try the last bios that i linked , if it blinks that means bios chip is getting info , try it may work , try this with usb that u have 

I think its working the led is still blinking and the drive has not turned off yet. How long does this procedure take?

2 minutes ago, Boorgir said:

I think its working the led is still blinking and the drive has not turned off yet. How long does this procedure take?

15 to 25 minutes 

32 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

15 to 25 minutes 

Still nothing, could the mother board be the problem here?

Still nothing, could the mother board be the problem here?

don't think so , try to restart the process. unplug usb, unplug from wall , reset cmos , try usb flashback again , you haven't done anything to brick motherboard

20 minutes ago, Savage2k said:

don't think so , try to restart the process. unplug usb, unplug from wall , reset cmos , try usb flashback again , you haven't done anything to brick motherboard

Yeah still nothing. My screen is just black ive tried switching to hdmi and display port as well but neither is working