First Time Build! LinusTechTips Inspired!

JEFFsoBOMB

Appreciate it, guys! Cable management is still not as clean as I want it to be, so I'm going to be working on that in the next coming week. Might also do something about the drives/drive cages to free up some space and clean more. 

our first rigs are quite similar! I also went with the c70, 4770k, h100i, sabertooth, AX PSU and samsung evo range of SSD's

link is in my sig, it might interest you as I have removed both HDD cages and still have 4.2TB of storage

Corsair C70 Black Windowed | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 1866Mhz | SLI GTX 780 Classified | Corsair AX860 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 2x2TB WD Green

Corsair 350D Windowed | Asus Gryphon Z87 | i5 4670k | Corsair H75 | Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4GB 1600Mhz | Corsair RM550 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 4TB WD Green.

Bitfenix Phenom ITX White | Asus Z97i-Plus | Pentium G3258 | Noctua NH-L9i | Kingston HyperX Fury White 2x4GB 1866Mhz | Silverstone Strider 550 | Crucial M.2 120GB SSD | 4x5TB WD Red. (work in progress)

right click on the image, rotate left or rotate right untill right side up? :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Good job on your first build and welcome to the forums!

4YNI1Xu.gif

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

Always the same post. ALWAYS...

Problem?

1mTqeM9.gif

too much tea?

good job. nice specs bro and welcome.

how do you feel about your stickers at the front?  If you're ok with it that's cool .. but I think it would look better elsewhere? Like on the side or top maybe.  Front would look look cleaner imho.

very nice good job :D

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

our first rigs are quite similar! I also went with the c70, 4770k, h100i, sabertooth, AX PSU and samsung evo range of SSD's

link is in my sig, it might interest you as I have removed both HDD cages and still have 4.2TB of storage

I am a huge fan of your build! Did you happen to post it on the Corsair contest? I feel like I saw it there somewhere. lol. Where did you put storage devices? 

good job. nice specs bro and welcome.

how do you feel about your stickers at the front?  If you're ok with it that's cool .. but I think it would look better elsewhere? Like on the side or top maybe.  Front would look look cleaner imho.

I don't like the stickers where I put them. Honest opinion. I just don't know where else to place them, haha. 

Very, very nice job for a first build. I appreciate the cable management!

Please take the all those case badges off the front.

Its his first build. Let him brag. But it does look hideous. At least in that place

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Great looking build, I love the C70. One piece of advice I could give is regarding the cables coming out of your power supply. Is there any way to have them plugged in to the power supply closer to the cable gromet? Should make that area of the case look a bit cleaner.

If you want to take a look at my C70 build, here it is http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116687-watercooled-c70/.

Great looking build, I love the C70. One piece of advice I could give is regarding the cables coming out of your power supply. Is there any way to have them plugged in to the power supply closer to the cable gromet? Should make that area of the case look a bit cleaner.

If you want to take a look at my C70 build, here it is http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116687-watercooled-c70/.

Yeah! I was just thinking about flipping the power supply for cable management reasons. Also, I love your build! It's so clean!

Very nice build good job :D

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz | MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Dual Xfan | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz Storage: OCZ Agility 3 64GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 750GB, Seagate 500GB| Display(s):
Acer S235HL, Acer P236H | PSU: OCZ ZS Series 750 W | Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2 Red Edition
| Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 7 |

A nice clean build, nice one

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

What are your CPU temps at load with that cooler.? Thanks.