Computer rant

DCWalt
3 hours ago, Arika S said:

OP you need to calm down, every reply that hasn't agreed with your post has resulted in you getting waaaay too defensive and antagonistic. Which tells me you didn't even want a discussion, you wanted to either just post this and have no replies to it, or you want an echo chamber.

Just because people disagree or have had different experiences, doesn't mean they are insulting you. 

People can only go by what you have typed, in which, you do seem to have way more problems than would be considered normal without other factors.

If you hate them as much as you make it out that you do in your original post, then you need to stop using them. Maybe not entirely, just cut back usage significantly, find new hobbies that don't involve PCs, if nothing but for your mental and physical health.

Talk to me like a jackass and you'll get the same back. the only two people i've been rude to called me ignorant and a child before I said a single word to them. it's not about "disagreeing". there's not even anything to disagree with in my post. I simply stated my experience.

it's about people being up on their high horses believing they can diagnose literally anything from my OP and talking to me like i'm a moron for having problems at all.

I haven't said a single negative word to anyone but those two. If you care so much, go lecture them for being rude to me first instead of lecturing me for not taking it

<-- Thread Locked -->

Since we can't agree that others may have differences of opinions and accept them and respect them. Please remember, Everyone... its another person on the other end. I highly doubt most of you would conduct yourself in this manor if it were face to face. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card