New Build, not new Builder

LayK

Hello all, I am not new to building PC's but recently did a new build and for the life of me can't get it to POST. Lights are on but no one is home.

First I want to list my old system, as I used it as a troubleshooting bench for what components I could.

OLD PC: Intel i7-9700k, Gigabyte 1080Ti, 2x8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz, Asus Z370A Prime MB

Then I want to let you know what I am upgrading to.

New PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rnfLcb - Intel i7-12700kf, Gigabyte 3080Ti, 2x32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz, Gigabyte B660i MB

I have built dozens of computers before but wanted to see if anyone experienced similar issues or maybe I got a component that is not compatible. At first I thought it was just my RAM, as my new RAM says "Optimized for AMD". I thought it was a load of marketing hooplah until I plugged the ram into my 9700k system, which runs DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz. I thought the RAM was the issue, until I built my new system(listed in part picker above) and verified that my Motherboard and processor both support DDR4 @ that speed from both manufacturers, and still nothing. These are all new parts and I inspected pins on my motherboard with my microscope (Yes I am a nerd with a microscope), and they were all fine. I tested my 3080Ti on my old MB with old ram and it works. Should I return/replace RAM? Or Should I return the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

*RESOLVED*

I bought the listed new motherboard from amazon where it did not list the chipset specs. It requires a chip with integrated graphics. I.E. my 12700KF won't work as it does not have them. I believe that is my issue and am swapping it out for a new one. Will keep posted.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813145386

Link is to show that my motherboard in specs lists only being compatible with chips with integrated graphics.